Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diego Simeone's transformation of Atletico has been one hell of a job. I remember them during the Forlan/Aguero days beating Barca one week lose to some midtable one the next. Whereas BVB kinda flamed out in the end he has kept them competitive.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
man dem nuh rate Sterling... 23 goals and 17 assists... I've been watching Sancho alot lately and he probably completes take ons better than sterling when the defender is maybe a yard away, but if that defender gets close he doesn't have the strength that sterling does to complete the run past the defender. Sancho in time may gain that strength, but it's important to remember he's playing in the Bundesliga which isn't super competitive. It's still too early to tell Sancho's career could go anywhere.

I like Sterling (as I have a thing for players who have good off the ball movement) but you and I both know, while he has good tekkers, it can be way better than it is. His passing and vision is underrated, it's just his execution more often than not, which let's him down.

Like all young players with excellent potential, it all comes down to the staying fit and what is their mentality like. So far Sancho has shown that he isn't afraid to move to help progress his development. He played more games this season with Dortmund then he would of probably in 2-3 seasons if he stayed at City. Everytime he has stepped up a level, he hasn't looked out of place.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
We’re Europa League CHAMPIONS

s6Ytmnl.gif

That was a great send off for Griezmann :to:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
The oyibo wall will hold strong in the back :wow:
General Mikel will hold the middle and Moses will spear the attack :obama:
The 7 names that won't make it are almost obvious at this point.
30_man_provisional_world_cup_list.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I like Sterling (as I have a thing for players who have good off the ball movement) but you and I both know, while he has good tekkers, it can be way better than it is. His passing and vision is underrated, it's just his execution more often than not, which let's him down.

Like all young players with excellent potential, it all comes down to the staying fit and what is their mentality like. So far Sancho has shown that he isn't afraid to move to help progress his development. He played more games this season with Dortmund then he would of probably in 2-3 seasons if he stayed at City. Everytime he has stepped up a level, he hasn't looked out of place.

Sancho is great but Dortmund usually dropped points when he played. Dortmund is a level below City so naturally he'd get more games. He would barely feature Madrid, Barca, Juventus, Bayern etc etc. He really should have just went out on loan...