Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
also i finessed two Jamaica jerseys from this British shop by telling them it was lost in the mail:blessed:
Dip da Zoe Gawd:blessed:
:deadmanny: I literally just called the PSG shop at midnite since it’s based out of the UK, once they let me know there was no way to track it I waited for the cut off date and a told them my Black PSG kit never arrived :bryan:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
On another note I was able to get some tickets to some private welcoming party for BVB Dortmund since they playing LAFC next week, there's gonna be prizes and players gonna b there for photos and autographs as well as Q&A's

They said Pulisic is gonna b there :banderas:

Im REALLY hoping I'm able to record and ask him what his plans are during the world cup with all that free time he's gonna have :Joesmash::Joesmash::Joesmash:

Last edited:

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Like all young players with excellent potential, it all comes down to the staying fit and what is their mentality like. So far Sancho has shown that he isn't afraid to move to help progress his development. He played more games this season with Dortmund then he would of probably in 2-3 seasons if he stayed at City. Everytime he has stepped up a level, he hasn't looked out of place.

:stopitslime:

Sancho literally played the same amount of games for Dortmund this year that he would have at City. Him and Foden had pretty much the same year. Multiple SR players ahead of them, injured midseason, practically the same stats

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
On another note I was able to get some tickets to some private welcoming party for BVB Dortmund since they playing LAFC next week, there's gonna be prizes and players gonna b there for photos and autographs as well as Q&A's

They said Pulisic is gonna b there :banderas:

Im REALLY hoping I'm able to record and ask him what his plans are during the world cup with all that free time he's gonna have :Joesmash::Joesmash::Joesmash:
Pulisic is severly overrated by Americans, he had a good first month but declined from there.
He is no where near as talented as Dembele who carried that team and was it's best player (along with Auba) the single year he was there. He destroyed the Bundesliga, set it on fire.
USA and Italy both missing out on the world cup is :banderas:

Wish the Dutch were there though.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
La Liga is a boring league with no competition for both Madrid teams and Barcelona.

EPL is competitive because the teams are just not good enough. If Madrid or Barca was in the PL, it'll be a 2 horse race there too. Just look, Pep moulds city into a Spanish team and they won the league by 19 point :russ: