Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And which premier league team do you play for? :jbhmm:

You lame fukkers always talking about how the MLS is trash like you all are world class players who play for Man U or something.

Enjoy the fukking game let us have this shyt
:gucci:with that logic, no sports fan can criticize any sports team

MLS is just not on the level of Europe breh

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:gucci:with that logic, no sports fan can criticize any sports team

MLS is just not on the level of Europe breh

I don’t criticize pro athletes or sports teams because I’m not a pro athlete..

I just enjoy the shyt I don’t call players who have worked their whole life to get where they are trash and I couldn’t do a quarter of what they do. That’s some lame shyt

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I don’t criticize pro athletes or sports teams because I’m not a pro athlete..

I just enjoy the shyt I don’t call players who have worked their whole life to get where they are trash and I couldn’t do a quarter of what they do. That’s some lame shyt
Well we just enjoy the better shyt
MLS players know they not as good it’s just fax

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Soccer bros help me out.

I’m still new to the sport, but I enjoy playing FIFA. I’m still on 17, haven’t gotten 18 yet.

I started following Chelsea because I like their uniforms and colors but when I play with them online I never win with them because it’s like they can’t finsih once I get the ball inside the square area where the goal is. Does anyone have that problem with them?

I used Man United one time and scored like 4 goals, and I picked a random Spanish team called Sevilla and put up 3 goals with them. I just need to go ahead and get 18 so I can stick with the Atlanta United.

Also, a lot of times my goals get waived off or the other team gets a free kick because I go offsides. How can you tell what is offsides?! :dahell:

What made you want to to start getting into football? I’m always curious about what makes people pick up new sports as adults, because I couldn’t imagine waking up one day and deciding to watch rugby, hockey, or something I know nothing about. It’s cool to me that people find new interests outside of their norm, because I’m a creature of habit that’s set in my ways.

The only sports I follow religiously are football, baseball, and MMA and I’ve been following them since I was kid. I was born into a footballing family, my uncle is a Jap from Marilia where baseball is king and he passed his love on to me since he never had sons, and I started following MMA because I accidentally picked up a UFC VHS one day at Blockbuster and saw a Vítor Belfort KO.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What made you want to to start getting into football? I’m always curious about what makes people pick up new sports as adults, because I couldn’t imagine waking up one day and deciding to watch rugby, hockey, or something I know nothing about. It’s cool to me that people find new interests outside of their norm, because I’m a creature of habit that’s set in my ways.

The only sports I follow religiously are football, baseball, and MMA and I’ve been following them since I was kid. I was born into a footballing family, my uncle is a Jap from Marilia where baseball is king and he passed his love on to me since he never had sons, and I started following MMA because I accidentally picked up a UFC VHS one day at Blockbuster and saw a Vítor Belfort KO.

First got an interest for it about 4-5 years ago while in the military and we use to play soccer for PT & my Hispanic brehs would always be playing FIFA in their barracks.

I tried to follow once I got out but I thought it was just one big league around the world, but I found it it’s literally hundreds of leagues and teams which made it hard for me to follow.

Fast forward to last year when the Atlanta United came in and crushed the buildings now I’m hooked :wow: