Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Soccer bros help me out.

I’m still new to the sport, but I enjoy playing FIFA. I’m still on 17, haven’t gotten 18 yet.

I started following Chelsea because I like their uniforms and colors but when I play with them online I never win with them because it’s like they can’t finsih once I get the ball inside the square area where the goal is. Does anyone have that problem with them?

I used Man United one time and scored like 4 goals, and I picked a random Spanish team called Sevilla and put up 3 goals with them. I just need to go ahead and get 18 so I can stick with the Atlanta United.

Also, a lot of times my goals get waived off or the other team gets a free kick because I go offsides. How can you tell what is offsides?! :dahell:

What formation are you using?
What players are you using?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Whatever default formation & players Chelsea has for FIFA 17 :pachaha:

I don’t change anything because I don’t know about formations and which ones are the best

Not gonna lie I ain't played FIFA 17, but I imagine they'll use the 3-4-3 formation. :jbhmm:Maybe switch to a formation that uses two up front.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Soccer bros help me out.

I’m still new to the sport, but I enjoy playing FIFA. I’m still on 17, haven’t gotten 18 yet.

I started following Chelsea because I like their uniforms and colors but when I play with them online I never win with them because it’s like they can’t finsih once I get the ball inside the square area where the goal is. Does anyone have that problem with them?

I used Man United one time and scored like 4 goals, and I picked a random Spanish team called Sevilla and put up 3 goals with them. I just need to go ahead and get 18 so I can stick with the Atlanta United.

Also, a lot of times my goals get waived off or the other team gets a free kick because I go offsides. How can you tell what is offsides?! :dahell:
Bro this post funny af :laff::laff::laff:

And you can't score because you suck nikka :hhh:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really have to catch an ATL United game. The atmosphere seems electric. How did they get so poppin so quickly in Atlanta?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really have to catch an ATL United game. The atmosphere seems electric. How did they get so poppin so quickly in Atlanta?

Social media, a lot of foreigners live here, Arthur Blank (the owner) is willing to spend whatever to bring the best players and coaches here. A young, energetic crowd that is actually into the game unlike Falcons fans where people walk around to look at the stadium all game and only go as a status statement.

The team really embraced the culture of Atlanta (minorities, hip hop music, etc) unlike other teams here who moved away from the city to get away from all of that (Braves) & the Hawks who just hopped on that culture bandwagon last season

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:

You got Xbox?
I’m offering free smoke sessions from a rookie
I haven't played since I left for uni since my xbox is back home and my brother broke it anyway since then :francis:

Do you play ultimate team (FUT)?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soccer bros help me out.

First mistake drop Fifa and get PES

Second mistake, if you're playing online and not using a super team with stupid amount of pace, you're hustling backwards

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its quite obvious when you attack Pep, there's not much he can do.

Pep: 'I'll be back next year, with Isco. Bale, Lewandowski and Alaba, fukk y'all'

tumblr_lwh5mkBce01qflffco5_r1_400.gif