Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
WHo even plays PES tho? Probably takes an hour just to find an opponent if you are playing online :mjlol:

Do they still have that licensing issue where they have fake names and logos for the clubs

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
MLS is so damn trash...

Literally awful mid-field play, trash finishing. I been watching this ATL-LAFC match and some of the mistakes are GLARING. Its going to take another 25 years for this Country to get anywhere close to top flight.
But on a funny note....how terrible must Carlos Vela feel....from a midling club in Spain to a trash club in Los Angeles.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
MLS is so damn trash...

Literally awful mid-field play, trash finishing. I been watching this ATL-LAFC match and some of the mistakes are GLARING. Its going to take another 25 years for this Country to get anywhere close to top flight.
But on a funny note....how terrible must Carlos Vela feel....from a midling club in Spain to a trash club in Los Angeles.

If he wasn’t trash he’d still be playing in Spain :yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Mourinho did not win this match.
This was on the players, well done.

Pogba put the team on his BACK. Its matches like this that the leaders in your team reveal themselves....Pogba did that today. Also, Alexis didn't play for himself. He's still squandered in a Jose side.

Raheem Sterling showing us what's to come in Russia

I hope so...to bad I still think its the race to get SMASHED by France.

Soccer bros help me out.

I’m still new to the sport, but I enjoy playing FIFA. I’m still on 17, haven’t gotten 18 yet.

I started following Chelsea because I like their uniforms and colors but when I play with them online I never win with them because it’s like they can’t finsih once I get the ball inside the square area where the goal is. Does anyone have that problem with them?

I used Man United one time and scored like 4 goals, and I picked a random Spanish team called Sevilla and put up 3 goals with them. I just need to go ahead and get 18 so I can stick with the Atlanta United.

Also, a lot of times my goals get waived off or the other team gets a free kick because I go offsides. How can you tell what is offsides?! :dahell:

1. Always play the latest year if you are playing online period.
2. IDK why you aren't finishing. Because with Chelsea in 17 you have Diego Costa so :manny:
3. Offside is when your attacking player is BEHIND the last defender when the ball is played to them. This stops teams from being able to cherry pick goals by just leaving a player behind the line and dumping the ball forward. Good forwards/wingers time their runs so that when the ball is passed they are onside, but behind the defense by the time the ball gets there. So you have to make sure the player you are passing the ball to is NOT behind the last defender when you press the pass button.

Here's a video

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MLS is so damn trash...

And which premier league team do you play for? :jbhmm:

You lame fukkers always talking about how the MLS is trash like you all are world class players who play for Man U or something.

Enjoy the fukking game let us have this shyt

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And which premier league team do you play for? :jbhmm:

You lame fukkers always talking about how the MLS is trash like you all are work class players who play for Man U or something.

Enjoy the fukking game let us have this shyt

Breh, an observation is an observation. I don't need to be an oscar-nominated director to know a trash ass film when I see one....

Its literally HARD TO WATCH the MLS some times breh.