Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
DaM1vx6XUAAaAZC.jpg

f11edc3f57bb5798377c896e7a9d37e7.png

:russ: Not surprised at all to be honest, sums up the overwhelming majority of City fans perfectly.

I wonder if Dave will be attending the game during the week. Tuesday can't come soon enough :mjgrin:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It’s funny that Bayern Munich wrapped up the Bundesliga over the weekend, and I don’t think anybody even mentioned it on here. The Bundesliga has to be the biggest joke of the major European leagues at this point, there’s no fight for the top spot. If a club finishes within 10 points of Bayern it’s seen as being competitive.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It’s funny that Bayern Munich wrapped up the Bundesliga over the weekend, and I don’t think anybody even mentioned it on here. The Bundesliga has to be the biggest joke of the major European leagues at this point, there’s no fight for the top spot. If a club finishes within 10 points of Bayern it’s seen as being competitive.
tbf when ancelotti was fired, I think bayern was like third in the league (after 6 games :troll:)

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was just thinking about this other day the bundesliga used to be one of my favorite leagues. Great atmosphere, tv production was on point and the games were fun. Now its just :ehh: to me

Of course Bayern was always the top dog, but it seemed like the league used to be far more competitive. Bayern wasn't always a lock to win the title. You could always count on a BVB,Kaiserlautern or Wolfsburg(their team with Dzeko anf Granite was so sick :ohlawd:) coming outta nowhere to win the league. Nowadays you can forget about it. I also think the league misses a competitive Stuttgart, Werder Bremen and Hamburg