Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

4 goals in 5 games for Gabi and he’s looking like the best striker in the Paulista, but he’s suspended for the Corinthians game because of Yellow Cards :francis:

If this goal would have counted :ohlawd:

Mehhh...its the paulista regionals bruh, dont get too ahead of yourself, he failed miserably in europe, he’’m probably be terrible in the brasileirao too. How does mans get enough yellow cards in the f’n paulistao that hes suspended for the classico against Corinthians btw?! Sounds like he’s running from something :comeon:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Neymar is out till May. This gives him time to recover for the World Cup. This is good lowkey for Tite because for the friendlies he can experiment the team without Neymar.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Mehhh...its the paulista regionals bruh, dont get too ahead of yourself, he failed miserably in europe, he’’m probably be terrible in the brasileirao too. How does mans get enough yellow cards in the f’n paulistao that hes suspended for the classico against Corinthians btw?! Sounds like he’s running from something :comeon:

I’ve been taking trash from people for the last year and a half, let me have this moment :to:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He ain’t fukking his sister. :hhh: She is with Floppigol. Plus Neymar girlfriend is bad as fukk. And if he is cheating on his girl it wouldn’t be with his sister. You know how much p*ssy he could get in Brazil alone?:stopitslime: Plus the Brazil media is savage they would love to print a story of Neymar fukking his sister.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
He ain’t fukking his sister. :hhh: She is with Floppigol. Plus Neymar girlfriend is bad as fukk. And if he is cheating on his girl it wouldn’t be with his sister. You know how much p*ssy he could get in Brazil alone?:stopitslime: Plus the Brazil media is savage they would love to print a story of Neymar fukking his sister.
My nikka they are deffo fukking. Like they even got a tattoo of each others. Thats so creepy man

Even oscar is on that wave