Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
Which three would you rather have?

Liverpool(Mane, Salah, Firminho)
Or
PSG (Cavani, Neymar, Mbappe)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Yooo if Neymar’s injury is serious there goes Brazil’s World Cup chances. :francis:Please God let it just be a regular degular ankle sprain. :sadcam:

I didn’t think they could win maybe reach the semi final but if Neymar is out then they ain’t beating Belgium in the quarterfinals hell maybe Mexico in the round of 16 could do an upset. fukk!!!! :sadbron:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yooo if Neymar’s injury is serious there goes Brazil’s World Cup chances. :francis:Please God let it just be a regular degular ankle sprain. :sadcam:

I didn’t think they could win maybe reach the semi final but if Neymar is out then they ain’t beating Belgium in the quarterfinals hell maybe Mexico in the round of 16 could do an upset. fukk!!!! :sadbron:

It would be an adjustment, but I think there’s too many quality attacking players to pick from for that to be a dagger to our hopes. You have guys like Jonas and Willian Jose that are killers and are putting up great numbers in their respective leagues, but aren’t even close to a roster spot because the team is that deep.

And even if it’s serious, unless he tore his Achilles, he’ll probably be back with plenty of time to spare before mid-June.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Geez, PSG makes the rest of Ligue 1 look like the out of shape Mexicans I play with in the park.

And just like that Neymar gets hammered. Those dudes are furious :mjlol:

Edit:

French goons sick of that fukkery. Neymar better chill like Zuniga didn't clap him four years ago.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

4 goals in 5 games for Gabi and he’s looking like the best striker in the Paulista, but he’s suspended for the Corinthians game because of Yellow Cards :francis:

If this goal would have counted :ohlawd: