Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

Cavani right now...

tenor.gif

Mbappe Cavani Di Maria gonna be lit

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
He ain’t fukking his sister. :hhh: She is with Floppigol. Plus Neymar girlfriend is bad as fukk. And if he is cheating on his girl it wouldn’t be with his sister. You know how much p*ssy he could get in Brazil alone?:stopitslime: Plus the Brazil media is savage they would love to print a story of Neymar fukking his sister.

@THEREALBRAND :russ:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar Snr insists his son WILL need an operation to fix his broken foot despite Unai Emery's claims that the Brazilian would not go under the knife
Emery alleged Neymar could have a 'small chance' of playing against Real Madrid in their Champions League last 16 second leg next Tuesday, but the Brazilian's father has labelled that assertion 'absurd'.

Yes, of course he is is out against Real Madrid,' Neymar Snr told ESPN Brazil.

'It is absurd if anybody thinks otherwise. At the end of April, Neymar will be able to play football.

'We are waiting for the (Brazilian national team's) doctor to arrive, he will have a meeting with the club.

'PSG already know that they will not be able to count on Neymar for at least six weeks because of this treatment.'

The latest development is in complete contrast to what PSG manager Emery had to say on Tuesday after he quashed rumours that his star man required surgery.

'The information that Neymar will be operated is false,' Emery told a news conference ahead of Wednesday's French Cup quarter-final against Marseille.

'I spoke with the doctor on Tuesday morning and he explained to me what the exams revealed. I also talked about it with (PSG sports director) Antero Henrique, the president and the player.

Neymar at PSG has been a gift from the f#ckery gods since day one :blessed: