Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Geez, PSG makes the rest of Ligue 1 look like the out of shape Mexicans I play with in the park.

And just like that Neymar gets hammered. Those dudes are furious :mjlol:

Edit:

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
La Liga wasn't the same with out Diago Costa, get a yellow then scores a goal right after :russ:
Costa has completely changed the swagger of this squad. Watching this team play at the beginning of the season was a miserable experience. There was no edge or desire, now they all look like killers. It’s a shame we probably won’t get a full season of Griezmann and Costa together.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I respect Sevilla for having heart and not folding after having 5 goals conceded against them. It look's like they're playing hard until the final whistle.:obama:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Costa has completely changed the swagger of this squad. Watching this team play at the beginning of the season was a miserable experience. There was no edge or desire, now they all look like killers. It’s a shame we probably won’t get a full season of Griezmann and Costa together.
You think griesmann is gonna leave for real?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

You thinking Griezmann leaving breh?

Where can he go to now tho? :jbhmm: Which CL team could afford him and needs him right now? Man Utd dont need him anymore, cant see him going to Real. Bayern would be a good look but i dunno if they wil ever send that big

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
You thinking Griezmann leaving breh?

Where can he go to now tho? :jbhmm: Which CL team could afford him and needs him right now? Man Utd dont need him anymore, cant see him going to Real. Bayern would be a good look but i dunno if they wil ever send that big
You think griesmann is gonna leave for real?

Simeone said it was a possibility that he might not be back last week, and his buyout clause fee isn’t that high. So there are a few clubs that could make a play for him this summer. Bale and Benz look like they’re on the way out, so RM might be an option.

I’m just anticipating him not being back in order to prepare myself emotionally.