Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
he wouldnt make into the starting line up of most top four teams, pool overpaid for an average cb
He would start for all top 6 team
He's better than Otamedi for sure and a better defending cb than Stones.
He's clearly better than Cahill :hhh:
He would start at United too alongside Baily
And at Arsenal....nuff said
Don't know about Thotnum, I can only name Kane and all the black players on the team

TF are you talking about? :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Man Liverpool vs Arsenal was the game of the season :laff:. United are fukked up though. Outside of Pogba and Romelu there is no creativity. With Pogba going all way back to De Gea to get the ball, it puts the team in a fukked up position. Mou is going to get another year too. Need to sell like 4 or 5 players. Darmain, Blind, Ander, Mhki, and one of Smalling or Jones.
regardless of the end result, your board has to for sure replace Mourinho right?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
He would start for all top 6 team
He's better than Otamedi for sure and a better defending cb than Stones.
He's clearly better than Cahill :hhh:
He would start at United too alongside Baily
And at Arsenal....nuff said
Don't know about Thotnum, I can only name Kane and all the black players on the team

TF are you talking about? :mjlol:
ok:mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Na I think he gets another summer unless he's out of the top four. Nobody else out there except for Carlos Ancelotti.
yeah, nobody out there with a big name, but Nagelman, Favre, Tuchel are all off the top of my head who would probably have your squad playing some decent football and passing with purpose.

Ancelotti would be a huge mistake :hhh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
yeah, nobody out there with a big name, but Nagelman, Favre, Tuchel are all off the top of my head who would probably have your squad playing some decent football and passing with purpose.

Ancelotti would be a huge mistake :hhh:

The problem (in my opinion) with the current Management style in most of the top leagues is that the coaches are usually in and out within 2-3 years.

What seperated Arsenal and Man U from a lot of the other teams was the fact that the Manager's identity/philosophy was at the helm of the club's. There was a character and unifying identity with the clubs. The board's seem only in it for a quick win rather than long-standing success. I guess now that's there's money in the sport the stakes have been upped.

Nagelman and Tuchel, while good, I'm not sure could really take the reigns of Man U and really have the kind of control that Fergie had.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
giphy.gif

I was scared. Imagine Firmino being Brazil's starting striker? :scusthov:
Not getting my hopes up, he always finds a way to get hurt. He’ll probably pull a hamstring or something celebrating when Man City wraps up the Premier League.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man Liverpool vs Arsenal was the game of the season :laff:. United are fukked up though. Outside of Pogba and Romelu there is no creativity. With Pogba going all way back to De Gea to get the ball, it puts the team in a fukked up position. Mou is going to get another year too. Need to sell like 4 or 5 players. Darmain, Blind, Ander, Mhki, and one of Smalling or Jones.

Dude's fall from last season has been mind blowing.

Mou needs to clear house.

Only keep

DDG, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Martial, Lingard, Rashford, Lukaku, Young, Valencia, Bailey, Jones and Smalling.

Everyone else, c'est la vie