Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Denis Suarez can play league matches then. He's not Coutinho but he ain't trash either. More than likely what I think happens is they do the deal now but Coutinho doesn't leave until the summer.
If liverpool had a single ounce of sense they'd wait till after the world cup. If coutinho puts great performances and wins the world cup with Brazil they can literally ask for 180-200 million. Kmowing how desperate barca are and how insane city and psg are with spending, one of them will actually pay that money. If i was on the board, I'd tell coutinho that you're not leaving in the winter, wait till the summer and fukk doing a pre deal now. Make that paper in the summer when his stock rises even further. The ball is in their court.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Coutinho out, Lemar in? :jbhmm:

Coutinho to Barcelona ON as Thomas Lemar agrees to replace him at Liverpool

Liverpool are on the lookout for replacements for Barcelona-bound Philippe Coutinho and Lemar is their priority target.

With Barcelona ready to pay in the region of £133m for the Brazilian, Liverpool have been working on finding his replacement in the background.

According to Yahoo Sport, Liverpool have held talks with Lemar and the France international is keen on a move to Anfield.

Liverpool, along with Manchester United and Arsenal, were all linked with a move for the midfielder last summer but a deal failed to materialise with the Ligue 1 champions unwilling to sell.

Yahoo say the Reds now need to finalise a fee with Monaco before the move is done.

Journalist Duncan Castles says the Reds are willing to spend the cash on Lemar should Coutinho’s sale go through.

Coutinho to Barcelona ON as Thomas Lemar agrees to replace him at Liverpool - shock report

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't think that Coutinho-Lemar deal is official yet, but that's what I think goes down in the summer. If that goes down and they sign a keeper like Oblak or Alisson and maybe snatch Goretzka away from Bayern's lure, they could challenge City next season.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, would you wanna knock in goals for fun for a CL club or struggle with a bunch of nice guys in the Europa League on a team that just lost their best player (Alexis)? :francis:

Pipe down, your finished above like twice in like 20 plus years.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Bellerin
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png