Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Breh Maureen is an idiot. After a held game, crammed schedule, you don't fukking shyt on your team talking about money needs to be spent. How the fukk are they going to get going when you basically said they aren't good enough? While you shoehorn that nikka Rashford in when he's in the worst form of his life. Mhki has completely shut down.
he needs another $250 million to "compete":mjlol:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
When VVD going for the same price as Lukaku and Kyle Walker is going for the same price as a top striker then you know the transfer market is crazy
he wouldnt make into the starting line up of most top four teams, pool overpaid for an average cb

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
City is so far ahead

Unless they slip on Tuesday. I don't think it matters much. If they do slip,then the Liverpool fixture becomes interesting since they have cup ties in between Tuesday's Fixture and the Liverpool trip

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The title race been over, KdB or no KdB. City are 14 points ahead of a floundering United team with only 17 matches left. They have the best manager in the league, maybe the world. It's not gonna happen.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Could’ve been a lot worse with how he went down.

giphy.gif

I was scared. Imagine Firmino being Brazil's starting striker? :scusthov:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Man Liverpool vs Arsenal was the game of the season :laff:. United are fukked up though. Outside of Pogba and Romelu there is no creativity. With Pogba going all way back to De Gea to get the ball, it puts the team in a fukked up position. Mou is going to get another year too. Need to sell like 4 or 5 players. Darmain, Blind, Ander, Mhki, and one of Smalling or Jones.