Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These nikkas dont make the UCL next year then Icardi will bounce, this weak midfield can’t rocc, if Perisic leaves then its off to the Europa league again :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
As u were saying :mjlol:

nikka I can't handle this bullshyt right now alright bud? I read depressing ass redcafe and reddit posts all fukking day because I missed the damn game. Mhki got a 2/10 on espn or some shyt. I hate this squad. Besides RK, all these nikkas are hype on the attack side. Just want to get through one stage on the CL, and call it a fukking season.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
United fans... The honeymoun is over.

Enjoy. :mjgrin:

Breh Maureen is an idiot. After a held game, crammed schedule, you don't fukking shyt on your team talking about money needs to be spent. How the fukk are they going to get going when you basically said they aren't good enough? While you shoehorn that nikka Rashford in when he's in the worst form of his life. Mhki has completely shut down.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh Maureen is an idiot. After a held game, crammed schedule, you don't fukking shyt on your team talking about money needs to be spent. How the fukk are they going to get going when you basically said they aren't good enough? While you shoehorn that nikka Rashford in when he's in the worst form of his life. Mhki has completely shut down.
It's crazy. He has a bunch of talent and wins a lot of people and players over, but he's definitely wears thin after a couple seasons.

Sadly, he's seems too old to learn.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy. He has a bunch of talent and wins a lot of people and players over, but he's definitely wears thin after a couple seasons.

Sadly, he's seems too old to learn.

Breh is a real life arrogant a$$hole. Like breh how can you tell the strikers they aren't good enough to give them a run so Romelu can rest finally? Then have no other choice to due to injury. It's whatever, league was done after that City loss. Just want a good showing in CL and FA, and it'll be fine.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh is a real life arrogant a$$hole. Like breh how can you tell the strikers they aren't good enough to give them a run so Romelu can rest finally? Then have no other choice to due to injury. It's whatever, league was done after that City loss. Just want a good showing in CL and FA, and it'll be fine.
He's WOAT among top managers with regard to rotation.

Basically played the same 8 players the season he won the title with Chelsea.