Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dude's fall from last season has been mind blowing.

Mou needs to clear house.

Only keep

DDG, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Martial, Lingard, Rashford, Lukaku, Young, Valencia, Bailey, Jones and Smalling.

Everyone else, c'est la vie

Breh I don't get it. I thought eventually we would run a third man midfield with him. Then breh just lost all ability. I think losing out the first 11 fukked him up.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Unless Barca are paranoid about Neymar convincing Coutinho to join PSG this summer, I don't get them trying to buy him this month. The league title is all but wrapped up, and he wouldn't be able to play CL this season. And he might not even be first choice right now.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this guy is a child. i keep seeing mou needs to rebuild. no they need to rebuild without him. he is making their club look absolutely foolish at all times. even when they win he moans. lets be honest the game has passed him. hes just a big cry baby. i dont even like scholes but ive always repsected him as a player. im suprised i dont see united fans up in arms about it.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
this guy is a child. i keep seeing mou needs to rebuild. no they need to rebuild without him. he is making their club look absolutely foolish at all times. even when they win he moans. lets be honest the game has passed him. hes just a big cry baby. i dont even like scholes but ive always repsected him as a player. im suprised i dont see united fans up in arms about it.

I don't think most of their supporters will be all that surprised to be honest. United knew what they were getting when they brought him in. They gambled on it being worth trading in expansive football and putting up with these type of shenanigans to increase their odds of winning trophies, and now they have to live with their decision. :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Unless Barca are paranoid about Neymar convincing Coutinho to join PSG this summer, I don't get them trying to buy him this month. The league title is all but wrapped up, and he wouldn't be able to play CL this season. And he might not even be first choice right now.
to rest Iniesta for the CL. The other back cms don't cut it in the league.Plus the price would probably hike up if Brazil wins the world cup so they don't want that shyt to drag on.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
to rest Iniesta for the CL. The other back cms don't cut it in the league.Plus the price would probably hike up if Brazil wins the world cup so they don't want that shyt to drag on.

Denis Suarez can play league matches then. He's not Coutinho but he ain't trash either. More than likely what I think happens is they do the deal now but Coutinho doesn't leave until the summer.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I don't think most of their supporters will be all that surprised to be honest. United knew what they were getting when they brought him in. They gambled on it being worth trading in expansive football and putting up with these type of shenanigans to increase their odds of winning trophies, and now they have to live with their decision. :manny:

This is the fact. United were absolutely desperate and knew they had no choice but to put up with Jose's antics. To be fair he might have dissed Scholes but was careful enough to repeatedly praise him as a player and even state he's part of the reason the Club was as successful but he would always stick one in as a manager. Jose has also had a chip on his shoulder because he was never a player at any level. So it is what it is.