Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And I'm only 20. :mjcry:
nikkas keep wondering why a 20 year old African supports Milan. :mjcry:
Don't don't understand :to:
i'm 24 so i can remember when Milan was actually good:mjcry:
caught the tail end of Maldini's career, Cafu, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Seedorf, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Ronaldinho, Robinho, the gawd Pirlo, Dida:mjcry: i started playing defense so i watched pure joga bonita videos and Premier League/ Seria A games

:mjcry:

we can't even get on track with this new squad we have breh:mjcry:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm 24 so i can remember when Milan was actually good:mjcry:
caught the tail end of Maldini's career, Cafu, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Seedorf, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Ronaldinho, Robinho, the gawd Pirlo, Dida:mjcry: i started playing defense so i watched pure joga bonita videos and Premier League/ Seria A games

:mjcry:

we can't even get on track with this new squad we have breh:mjcry:
Italian teams couldn't keep up with the oil barons. Milan 2003-07 was a great run, they were genuinely a top 3 team in Europe for most of that time. They even had Rui Costa , Stam and the Brazilian left back Serginho who once ran Inter ragged. The 2005 team though:mjcry: Shevchenko, Crespo, Inzaghi, Rui Costa, Kaka, Pirlo, Stam, Nesta and Cafu. Remember Kaka running the scousers ragged in that first half until they brought on Didi Hamman to mark him.

forbes

Rookie
Daps
Here's the lineup for this weekend

Juventus vs Inter :wow:
Gladbach vs Schalke :leon:
Real Madrid vs Sevilla :whew:
Liverpool vs Everton :whoo:
Manchester United vs Manchester City :blessed:
Napoli vs Fiorentina :jbhmm:
Villarreal vs Barcelona :obama:

Ajax vs PSV :banderas:

damn....good weekend!

Italian teams couldn't keep up with the oil barons.

They're fukking up the game...but don't worry, it will correct itself soon enough

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’m thinking Man U may pull off the victory against Man City this weekend. They have all the momentum going into this match-up plus they haven’t lost at home in 40 matches so I’m expecting them to use the same tactics they used against Arsenal last weekend.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the lineup for this weekend

Juventus vs Inter :wow:
Gladbach vs Schalke :leon:
Real Madrid vs Sevilla :whew:
Liverpool vs Everton :whoo:
Manchester United vs Manchester City :blessed:
Napoli vs Fiorentina :jbhmm:
Villarreal vs Barcelona :obama:

Ajax vs PSV :banderas:

And the best game will Southampton vs Arsenal:wow:

We've only come to See The Arsenal:wow:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This alone deserved the title
VnOtPDE.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Ronaldo just said fukk y'all and called himself the best player in history. :wow:That fifth ballon dor got him talking like he ain't give a shyt anymore.

“I respect everyone’s preferences, but I’ve never seen anyone better than me. I have always thought that. No footballer can do the things I can. There’s no player more complete than me. I play well with both feet, I’m quick, powerful, good with the head, I score goals, I make assists. There are guys who prefer Neymar or Messi. But I tell you: there’s no-one more complete than me.