Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
RM is looking like they’ve found their stride against Sevilla. This is one of those games that could get ugly fast with how well they’re playing right now.

CR7 might have a first half hat trick.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I went to the other room for a minute to do something, and RM had two more goals when I came back. They could put up double digits today if they wanted to with how good they look.

Sevilla is going to have to start gooning in the second half to slow RM down.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Shout outs to fellow Haitian Jozy Altidore for being the instrumental reason Toronto FC have won their first MLS Cup tonight. :salute::blessed:

winning MVP of the season. :banderas:

#HaitianExcellence

I'm not even a Toronto FC fan and I felt some type of way when they lost to Seattle last year in penalties... :sadcam:

To come back and win it against your exact opponents from last year is revenge bliss...

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Borussia Dortmund in that Bremen game. :hhh:

Knew Peter Bosz was sacked the moment Bremen put in that second goal. A draw might have extended just a tiny (inexcusable) bit of life for Bosz.

He knew it was over too.

This dude fukked this team up and sent them on a slow burning winding staircase to hell out of nowhere.

Aubamayang and Co. deserve better:scust: