Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ultimate fukkery is if they sell him to psg and another club apart from barca.

I think Barca is the best for him in their current state. PSG could be a good fit for him if they offload their fringe players: Pastore, Di Maria, Lucas Moura and possibly Draxler but I could see Draxler moving out right especially as Mbappe moves central as Cavani starts to age and they'll be looking for a replacement.

forbes

Rookie
Daps
I think that's what's gonna happen. Neymar's gonna be recruiting him all summer.

no doubt about it

I think Barca is the best for him in their current state. PSG could be a good fit for him if they offload their fringe players: Pastore, Di Maria, Lucas Moura and possibly Draxler but I could see Draxler moving out right especially as Mbappe moves central as Cavani starts to age and they'll be looking for a replacement.

I think the big IF is Neymar's situation. If he actually ends up staying in Paris next summer, you could very well see a Draxler + cash <--> Coutinho swap.

Real Madrid are going to be in the market for big names too, they're struggling this season. Off-load Bale back to the EPL.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
no doubt about it

I think the big IF is Neymar's situation. If he actually ends up staying in Paris next summer, you could very well see a Draxler + cash <--> Coutinho swap.

Real Madrid are going to be in the market for big names too, they're struggling this season. Off-load Bale back to the EPL.

Neymar is definitely staying at PSG. No way he's leaving PSG anytime soon.

A Draxler + Cash for Coutinho would work pretty well. Draxler would get a free roam role at Liverpool where he to move there.

Neymar - Cavani - Mbappe
Couthino
Rabiot - Veratti

That would be a decent set up.

Real Madrid could work as well but I think Coutinho is better suit for Barca and their style of play.

forbes

Rookie
Daps

After Summer 2017, honestly, anything is possible.

A Draxler + Cash for Coutinho would work pretty well. Draxler would get a free roam role at Liverpool where he to move there.

He would totally fit well into Liverpoool's system, also incorporating Naby Keita....would allow Liverpool FC to focus a large portion of their funds on defense.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Neymar - Cavani - Mbappe
Couthino
Rabiot - Veratti

That would be a decent set up.

Real Madrid could work as well but I think Coutinho is better suit for Barca and their style of play.

Too many super teams in UEFA
:troll:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol neymar aint going anywhere soon. France doesnt have a buy out clause and Psg aint hurting for money.

forbes

Rookie
Daps
Lol neymar aint going anywhere soon. France doesnt have a buy out clause and Psg aint hurting for money.

say word, French contracts don't have a buy-clause? Also, it's not about money always...keeping a player that isn't happy to play for you hurts morale, might as well cash in on them before they lose value.