Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ronaldo just said fukk y'all and called himself the best player in history. :wow:That fifth ballon dor got him talking like he ain't give a shyt anymore.

“I respect everyone’s preferences, but I’ve never seen anyone better than me. I have always thought that. No footballer can do the things I can. There’s no player more complete than me. I play well with both feet, I’m quick, powerful, good with the head, I score goals, I make assists. There are guys who prefer Neymar or Messi. But I tell you: there’s no-one more complete than me.
only plays one half of the pitch doe
but they don't give a shyt about defensive players so......
woahohohohohoo

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo just said fukk y'all and called himself the best player in history. :wow:That fifth ballon dor got him talking like he ain't give a shyt anymore.

“I respect everyone’s preferences, but I’ve never seen anyone better than me. I have always thought that. No footballer can do the things I can. There’s no player more complete than me. I play well with both feet, I’m quick, powerful, good with the head, I score goals, I make assists. There are guys who prefer Neymar or Messi. But I tell you: there’s no-one more complete than me.

He went full RETARD, his Ballon D'or obsession:snoop: :deadmanny:

Daps

That mentality
When Messi won his 4th I didn't think CR7 will ever win another but he proved me wrong :mjgrin::mjgrin:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I really thought y’all were going to be competitive after the summer y’all had. But somehow y’all managed to get worse :huhldup:
i blame montella and bonucci

we should not have bought bonucci or biglia. i understand that you don't pass up the chance the buy a player like bonucci but its not working out. and biglia has been trash

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Here's the lineup for this weekend

Juventus vs Inter :wow:
Gladbach vs Schalke :leon:
Real Madrid vs Sevilla :whew:
Liverpool vs Everton :whoo:
Manchester United vs Manchester City :blessed:
Napoli vs Fiorentina :jbhmm:
Villarreal vs Barcelona :obama:

Ajax vs PSV :banderas:

It’s only December, but RM can’t afford to drop points right now. And with how they’re playing, it’s highly likely that might happen against Sevilla.

It’s crazy to think that they could be 10 plus points behind Barça after this weekend given how much hype they had over the summer.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
This alone deserved the title
VnOtPDE.gif

Prime Kaka :feedme::whew::banderas:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He always wanted the love and respect that Messi was given above him when Barca was winning titles in that Pep era. Messi was already in that GOAT conversation along Pele and Maradona while people were not giving him that same accolade. Besides the media loved to run with the Messi "is just like a kid who loves the game" or "he is humble" etc. Ronaldo got tagged as arrogant and even Sepp took shots at him, he just doesn't have that Zlatan type arrogance that people seem to like as Zlatan being Zlatan.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Serie A really the most exciting league at the moment hands down.

You have the top 5 teams within 4 points of each other (assuming Lazio and Roma win their game and draw level at 15 games). Juve aint a shoe in for the Scudetto this year.

Derby D'Italia is gonna be crazy this weekend. That boy Icardi is playing out of his mind right now.

16 goals in 15 games :wow:

Word on the street is Madrid is looking at him up as a replacement for Benzema. Hazard could come in to replace Bale as well.

Don't sleep on the Italians brehs :wow:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
He always wanted the love and respect that Messi was given above him when Barca was winning titles in that Pep era. Messi was already in that GOAT conversation along Pele and Maradona while people were not giving him that same accolade. Besides the media loved to run with the Messi "is just like a kid who loves the game" or "he is humble" etc. Ronaldo got tagged as arrogant and even Sepp took shots at him, he just doesn't have that Zlatan type arrogance that people seem to like as Zlatan being Zlatan.
Ronaldo is the most complete footballer in the history of football. I'll give him that.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Serie A really the most exciting league at the moment hands down.

You have the top 5 teams within 4 points of each other (assuming Lazio and Roma win their game and draw level at 15 games). Juve aint a shoe in for the Scudetto this year.

Derby D'Italia is gonna be crazy this weekend. That boy Icardi is playing out of his mind right now.

16 goals in 15 games :wow:

Word on the street is Madrid is looking at him up as a replacement for Benzema. Hazard could come in to replace Bale as well.

Don't sleep on the Italians brehs :wow:
@Concerning VIolence i told you not to sleep on the dagos:sas1:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
He once had this on lock :dahell:

when ? show me a video or gif. cr7 strength was to going at full speed on the wing and dribble one player.

I've never see him do this and on the second gif cr7 would have probably dive already after the first contact

tumblr_m7ll36aJdd1rtequ6o1_400.gif

tumblr_n3vcbbtQJM1tp5565o1_400.gif

Last edited: