Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Atletico's transfer ban really fukked them over this season. Good for them though, they weren't going to damage in the CL with that squad. They can reload for next year hopefully with Simeone
If we had Lacazette and Vittolo the beginning of this season would have looked a lot different. Just another example of Real Madrid getting favorable treatment. They did the same thing and had their ban overturned. I’ll never let that go.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Psg getting exposed lmao.
No they didn't, they already won the group.
They literally topped the group that Bayern was in with a 20+ goal difference.
Ulreich played very well, kept PSG from some very good chances.

The only thing that got exposed was Alves and Kurzawa who has always been the weak link on the team.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
No they didn't, they already won the group.
They literally topped the group that Bayern was in with a 20+ goal difference.
Ulreich played very well, kept PSG from some very good chances.

The only thing that got exposed was Alves and Kurzawa who has always been the weak link on the team.

Didn't watch the match but let me guess they were pushing all the way up the pitch offensively and neglecting their defensive duties. Bayern has good wide players. I can only imagine.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Didn't watch the match but let me guess they were pushing all the way up the pitch offensively and neglecting their defensive duties. Bayern has good wide players. I can only imagine.

Yeah Alves got burned close the halfway line by Coman in the build up to the third goal.
1st half Bayern played better.
2nd Half PSG turned it up and played better, I think PSG had something like 8 shots in the second half compared to Bayern's 3 or 4.

Ulreich saved Bayern from conceding at least 4 clear cut chances. He was phenomenal.

If they meet in the knockout stage I still back PSG over two legs.

Honestly felt like PSG didn't care about this game over the two halfs, Bayern were playing for their pride first half but pulled back probably not to concede more goals.

At multiple points in the second half there was 10 Bayern players in their box defending.

They are under a resurgence with Jupp though and Coman has been their best player the past three or so games.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I don't even wanna watch this Liverpool game, 2-0 already:hhh:

Coutinho when are we gonna see you in that red and blue:wow:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They'll sell Coutinho next summer. They didn't sell him last August because there was no time to find a replacement.

Once Suarez left and Countinho broke out he was always on Barca's radar. Now with Neymar gone and Iniesta fading he is prime for Barca.

I think Klopp may look for Gotze as a cheap replacement.