Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar breaks down in tears and walks out of press conference as Brazil coach Tite defends PSG star following his country's victory over Japan

PSG forward Neymar broke down in tears after he was defended by Brazil boss Tite following his country's victory over Japan on Friday.

French publication L'Equipe recently reported that relations between PSG boss Unai Emery and Neymar had turned sour in recent times, just months after his record-breaking £198million move from Barcelona in the summer.

However, Neymar emphatically denied these claims in the press conference following the 3-1 win against Japan in Lille.

And Tite backed up his Brazilian star, as well as denying that he himself has ever had a troubled relationship with the 25-year-old.

'I keep hearing that Tite has problems with Neymar and I am tired of hearing that... we are tired of it,' the 56-year-old Brazilian said.

'I know that if he did have problems, then he would have the decency and the good character to talk about them in the dressing room.

'I can talk about Neymar's temperament, his good nature and his big heart.'

Neymar was clearly moved by those words and left immediately after being patted on the head by his coach.

But before Tite spoke after the match, Neymar himself admitted that he is 'happy' in Paris and denied reports that he has a bad relationship with Emery or Edinson Cavani, whom he had an argument with over penalty duties in PSG's win over Lyon in September.

'I'm very well in Paris, I'm happy. I'm motivated to be a player who gives everything on the pitch,' Neymar said.

'Anyway, there's something that is bothering me a lot – I don't have a problem with Cavani, I don't have a problem with the coach.

'I want you to stop inventing stories that I have problems with the coach. I came to help, to contribute, I came to help my coach.

'It's something that has been bothering me, I even talked about it with Tite. So I'm asking you to stop.'

However, privately Emery sees Neymar's antics over Cavani's penalty-taking duties as completely against all he believes in.

Neymar's latest quotes come after stories accredited to Le Parisien were published in Spain last month claiming he enjoys certain privileges at PSG.

Media has been trying to assassinate his character since he left Barça :hhh:

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Senegal beat South Africa 0-2 today and is qualified for Russia 2018 !!

Dope. Congratulations to team and Mane; he's awesome.

first time since 02 right?
:banderas:

:lupe:i need a team to support tho brehs. all the nations i have any connection to didn't qualify. i'll probably just go for the team with most black footballers

Misr aka Egypt. Dopest WC 2018 kit (next to Germany) and we have the gawd:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dope. Congratulations to team and Mane; he's awesome.

Misr aka Egypt. Dopest WC 2018 kit (next to Germany) and we have the gawd:

real talk Mourinho is a hoe ass coach man....:scust: worst manager to have when you got young attacking players on your team :scust:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
yes, this will be our second participation in a WC. the first time was 2002 in which we did really well, that was a surprise even for us.
this time I am less optimistic because we have more than enough individual talent to do something but the coach has nearly zero tactical sense.
We haven't lost a game in these african qualifiers but tbh the opposition was just weak and less experienced than our players. Still at the end of the games nobody was satisfied with the quality of play. It is a shame with all this potential. At the latest ACN we played much better so I hope the coach will work on it. We'll see.

And ofc I always support teammostblackplayers# too :ufdup:

I salute the way Senegal get their players back to repping their real countries.

Man like , Henri Saivet , Koulibaly , Moussa Sow , Keita Balde n now Niang

:salute:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Bale :francis:again? :gucci:I don't any clubs wants to buy this guy anymore. All madrid can do is let his contract run out.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Once again Morocco is being a thorn in their side.
Morocco 1 Ivory Coast 0