Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
God help Paolo Guerrero if Peru don't make it to the World Cup. I know they played in New Zealand but there was no reason as to why they are leaving with a tie.

Sonni

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first time since 02 right?
:banderas:

:lupe:i need a team to support tho brehs. all the nations i have any connection to didn't qualify. i'll probably just go for the team with most black footballers
yes, this will be our second participation in a WC. the first time was 2002 in which we did really well, that was a surprise even for us.
this time I am less optimistic because we have more than enough individual talent to do something but the coach has nearly zero tactical sense.
We haven't lost a game in these african qualifiers but tbh the opposition was just weak and less experienced than our players. Still at the end of the games nobody was satisfied with the quality of play. It is a shame with all this potential. At the latest ACN we played much better so I hope the coach will work on it. We'll see.

And ofc I always support teammostblackplayers# too :ufdup: