Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Hol' up, Croatia could do some real damage in the up coming world cup.

GK - Subasic (solid keeper)

Defense - Only really got Lovren as an experienced CB, say what you want, he's flaky but has flashes of brilliance.

Midfield - Modric, Rakitic, Brozovic, Hallenovic. That midfield is SCARY.

Forward - Mandzukic, Perisic, Kalanic. Pretty experienced line-up. Perisic gives you width and pace. Mandzukic gives you height and strength and Kalanic is a goal pacher.

Croatia and Belgium are my picks for underdogs.

:pachaha:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Defense - Only really got Lovren as an experienced CB, say what you want, he's flaky but has flashes of brilliance.

Forward - Mandzukic, Perisic, Kalanic. Pretty experienced line-up. Perisic gives you width and pace. Mandzukic gives you height and strength and Kalanic is a goal pacher.

Croatia flatter to deceive.

On paper, they always have one of the best squads going into tournaments and Its been like that since '98.

Yet, despite this, in every major tournament the enter, they always end up flopping.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

let me tell u how croatias 2018 world cup will go.

they win their first game 2-1 and lose their last two and go home.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

yugoslavia would have been amazing if they still existed

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Senegal beat South Africa 0-2 today and is qualified for Russia 2018 !!
first time since 02 right?
:banderas:

:lupe:i need a team to support tho brehs. all the nations i have any connection to didn't qualify. i'll probably just go for the team with most black footballers

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
first time since 02 right?
:banderas:

:lupe:i need a team to support tho brehs. all the nations i have any connection to didn't qualify. i'll probably just go for the team with most black footballers

This was me as a 7th grader during the 02 World cup, which helped me get into the Beautiful Game :flabbynsick:

Back where I grew up, outside of immigrant/latino populations, soccer kinda had a suburban :mjpls: connotation to it, or it was just something they gave the kids to do to burn some energy and cause you could ave the boys and girls play together up until adolescence

02 world cup kinda changed that not only cause the US did well but because I saw so many talented black players for the first time ... I loved seeing Senegal play and ended up following Sol Campbell to Arsenal when they started showing European football on TV here

Also Italy :ufdup: not only losing but failing to get the all-important away goal ... now if they get the 1-0 victory it goes to ET

A World Cup with Iceland, Panama and Egypt, and without Holland, the USA and maybe Italy ... What a time to be alive :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Chucky>Putosic

tenor.gif

It's ok Cocaine. You can admit that a kid from Hershey, PA is the better then a kid from Mexico City.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
tenor.gif

It's ok Cocaine. You can admit that a kid from Hershey, PA is the better then a kid from Mexico City.
Chucky breaking records and the leading scorer in his league, just banged in 2 goals against Courtiois, the other :yeshrug: Dortmund been garbage this CL and next summer he will have alot of free time:lolbron: