Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ancelotti sacked as Bayern manager.
And Wenger still has a fukking job :dead:

:smugarse:

@mastermind bless us with the smiley.

Seems things both on and off the pitch for Bayern haven't been great, even going back to last season. So while it is a surprise it isn't a surprise, considering the people incharge of Bayern, are proper proper football people and a convicted fraud.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy because he'll look incredible for a stretch, and then turn around and do something that makes you look like an idiot for ever believing in him.
Never rated the guy defensively. Very poor passer and atrocious decision-making on the ball. The few times I’ve seen him play in midfield he was tragic. Don’t know why this guy gets so many passes by fans and media.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ancelotti sacked as Bayern manager.
And Wenger still has a fukking job :dead:

Wenger is all up in the DNA of the club top to bottom. He's a relic of the old era...Getting rid of him would require a total change in philosophy at the club. But its needed. :manny:

Let's see what fukkery thursday football brings us.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

not surprise, i thought he will bring the glory back at Bayern but after last year i know the end is near for him

:mjlol:. Carlo ain't rebuilding Arsenal. He's the one you go to, to get you over the line and nor does he have hostage negotiations like demands either to come in and coach.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wenger is all up in the DNA of the club top to bottom. He's a relic of the old era...Getting rid of him would require a total change in philosophy at the club. But its needed. :manny:

Let's see what fukkery thursday football brings us.
I used to be an Arsenal fan but I left them for Chelsea and then for Man United. I don't have no loyalty but to Freddy Adu and Atlanta United. I tend to be a player fan

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:scust:delete this
I don't care about the EPL. If I like a player, I like the team. Henry in Arsenal, I like them. Drogba, same. Now it's Pogba. Y'all loyal to teams you will never see play outside of stupid pre season matches. I like PSG too even tho I didn't give a shyt about them last year.