Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
This.

Mou joined Real at the height of tiki taka, ended Barca's supremacy in Spain, won la liga and broke the record of goals scored in the competition in the process.

Ancelotti profited off of Mourinho's blueprint:rudy:

People underestimate what Mou did

Showed that Barca were beatable, brought Modric, made Ronaldo focus more on scoring goals, made Sergio Ramos a CB, called out Casillas for falling off hard, helped Marcelo become one of the best left backs in the world, etc

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Mou joined Real at the height of tiki taka, ended Barca's supremacy in Spain, won la liga and broke the record of goals scored in the competition in the process.

Ancelotti profited off of Mourinho's blueprint:rudy:

:russ: how many trophies he won ? or your talking about parking the bus tactics ?

Neur is badly needed PSG front line is for REAL, i want to see them next against Real
Barca looks crap if the defense will just focus on Messi, with Suarez current form this will be very bad

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
David Luiz up to his antics again..the hexa is far far away

:francis:

Chill Tite ain't lettin that clown get anywhere near the team :ufdup:I will always hate him for his role in "that" game 3 years ago.

Carlo my man. I hate it had to be him. Those Germans ain't gonna stand for him dropping guys like Hummels. He drops more points and I don't see him continuing on in 2018. Mou addicted to drama but I agree that he laid a lot of the foundation for Real's La Decima in 2014.

PSG isn't winning UCL with Emery as manager no matter how many times they beat big teams.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Chill Tite ain't lettin that clown get anywhere near the team :ufdup:I will always hate him for his role in "that" game 3 years ago.

Carlo my man. I hate it had to be him. Those Germans ain't gonna stand for him dropping guys like Hummels. He drops more points and I don't see him continuing on in 2018. Mou addicted to drama but I agree that he laid a lot of the foundation for Real's La Decima in 2014.

PSG isn't winning UCL with Emery as manager no matter how many times they beat big teams.

He just got called up by Tite a few months ago. And if that overrated bum Rodrigo Caio can get convocated consistently David Luiz isn't that far off from being back in the fold as a regular.

Last edited: