Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
My Chelsea brehs! We're back:wow:

Ancelotti:scust:

I know it's weird to disrespect a manager that has won 3 UCLs but Carlo is a fraud. That Milan team he had should have won a lot more.I think he's just been lucky to coach talented squads.
Whose mans is this? :dwillhuh::why: carlo a fraud? After what he did at ac milan, Chelsea and real Madrid? Do you remember how great the real Madrid of 13/14 were? They won the double (should have been treble but fukked up in la liga ss usual) and beat the champions of every league to win the CL.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
This bayern team has been played out. They still haven't sorted out they wings when robbery are getting old. They should not have sold kroos (terrible transfer decision, almost as bad as juventus paying 75 million for higuain).

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Chelsea brehs! We're back:wow:

Ancelotti:scust:

I know it's weird to disrespect a manager that has won 3 UCLs but Carlo is a fraud. That Milan team he had should have won a lot more.I think he's just been lucky to coach talented squads.
Ancelotti won the La Decima after 12 years & close to a billion spent. Respect the man Bayern been slowing down, Robben & Ribery are getting old