Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about the EPL. If I like a player, I like the team. Henry in Arsenal, I like them. Drogba, same. Now it's Pogba. Y'all loyal to teams you will never see play outside of stupid pre season matches. I like PSG too even tho I didn't give a shyt about them last year.

I'll be in Europe next year so yeah...I'll be seeing both Arsenal and Barca sooooo.....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I never understood how someone in fukking North America or Africa could stan a European squad. All the Latinos I know stan some club like Saprissa, Cruz Azul, America or Chivas. South Americans stan Boca Juniors, River Plate, Santos, Flamengo, etc. Stan your home team. Atlanta fukking United. I feel we are the best in North America. No one could fukk with us. I love my squad.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I never understood how someone in fukking North America or Africa could stan a European squad. All the Latinos I know stan some club like Saprissa, Cruz Azul, America or Chivas. South Americans stan Boca Juniors, River Plate, Santos, Flamengo, etc. Stan your home team. Atlanta fukking United. I feel we are the best in North America. No one could fukk with us. I love my squad.
Not that hard to understand why Americans stan European teams. The soccer quality is trash in the MLS. Old washed up Euros come to the league and still fukk shyt up. Idk how you can watch or stan low quality soccer.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Not that hard to understand why Americans stan European teams. The soccer quality is trash in the MLS. Old washed up Euros come to the league and still fukk shyt up. Idk how you can watch or stan low quality soccer.
Anyone with common sense knows that the average EPL, La Liga, etc euro squad would reck the best MLS team, no one is denying that.What he is saying is despite the mediocrity,people should have more pride in their local league/team.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

The amount of old washed up Euros that come to the league and dominate is actually lower then you would think. For every 1 who might be dominating you get 10 who don't. David Villa and Robbie Keane are some of the obvious who have though.

Pirlo
Lampard
Gerrard
Drogue started hot, but kind of fizzled out.
Tim Cahill

Anyone with common sense knows that the average EPL, La Liga, etc euro squad would reck the best MLS team, no one is denying that.What he is saying is despite the mediocrity,people should have more pride in their local league/team.

Depending on the city, but places like Portland, Seattle, ATL, & Toronto have a lot of pride for their local team.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
People can do both,right? There are not only tons of EPL and La Liga fans in America, but also in Africa, Asia, and Australia. There are also tons of NBA fans in Europe. Many, if not most, of which follow teams. Are they wrong themselves for following an American basketball team? Because it's easily the best most popular and best basketball league in the world.

Also, me personally, I find the system of the European leagues better. I like the promotion/relegation thing. I like how UEFA, Europa leagues. It's just not at that level in America yet.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
People can do both,right? There are not only tons of EPL and La Liga fans in America, but also in Africa, Asia, and Australia. There are also tons of NBA fans in Europe. Many, if not most, of which follow teams. Are they wrong themselves for following an American basketball team? Because it's easily the best most popular and best basketball league in the world.

Also, me personally, I find the system of the European leagues better. I like the promotion/relegation thing. I like how UEFA, Europa leagues. It's just not at that level in America yet.
Of course there is no problem with liking a foreign team and a local team at the same time.(At least not with me) I was just pointing out what another poster meant when he said people should follow their own national leagues.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Of course there is no problem with liking a foreign team and a local team at the same time.(At least not with me) I was just pointing out what another poster meant when he said people should follow their own national leagues.
I see. Yeah, I follow EPL and MLS. Also like Barca but don't follow La Liga like that.

Taco

All Star
Daps
He said he doesn't understand how Americans can stan a European team and told him how. Most Americans ain't settling to watch a B league soccer teams play.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I don't care about the EPL. If I like a player, I like the team. Henry in Arsenal, I like them. Drogba, same. Now it's Pogba. Y'all loyal to teams you will never see play outside of stupid pre season matches. I like PSG too even tho I didn't give a shyt about them last year.
are you mad, p*ssy?
and you telling on yourself get your money up
i've been a fan of the Red Bulls since they were the Metro stars you little fakkit

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
are you mad, p*ssy?
and you telling on yourself get your money up

i've been a fan of the Red Bulls since they were the Metro stars you little fakkit
p*ssy? The bytch nikka gene is deep in your family tree. nikkas talking about p*ssy but never fukking it. I see the bytch in you nikka.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

There was a time when the MLS was :flabbynsick:. You can watch Swedish or Danish 1st division and it was better football. But the MLS has vastly improved. It's on par with the Championship and that's a major accomplishment for a league as young as the MLS. In the MLS, Atlanta got some of the better young South Americans. Seattle is doing good scouting. Atlanta and Real Salt Lake spend 60M on training pitches. Teams are doing it for real. I think the MLS should be taken seriously. I take the Chinese SuperLeague seriously as well.