Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
When are people gonna put respect on Cavani's name?:birdman: If it wasn't for Thiago Silva being a lil bytch mentally they would have beat Barca last season.

Seeing that fakkit Ancelotti losing always makes me :ahh: People kept hating because Madrid fired him :umad:

shytty lineups, shytty tactics, shytty training sessions, good luck with that Bayern :umad:

Watching Bayern lose :ahh:

e001

Superstar
Daps
It was mainly the coaches fault. Was it the players who came up with the game-plan to sit back and defend rather than press and try and get an away goal? They only really decided to play aggressively after conceding 3 goals, and it was evident that they would have scored more than one if they decided to do so from the beginning. He had no answer for Barca loaded midfield which was ultimately his demise since the clogged up the lanes not allowing him to do what they did in the first leg. The players didn't do him any favors but it was ultimately the coaches decision to park the bus. And I'm suppose to believe hes gonna do something against Bayern midfield consisting of Vidal, Thiago and Rodriguez :usure:.

The majority of them were free of injury when it mattered in the champions league. One of the main criticisms of Ancoletti is the fact that he rarely rotates the squad, which is why so many of them get injured. That should no longer be a problem with the squad depth that they currently have.

I guarantee you that Bayern will place higher than any PL team.

:usure:

e001

Superstar
Daps
R.I.P Bayern, I told y'all they were trash under Ancelotti

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Neuer.. why have you forsaken thee...

Jesus Bayern are getting exposed.

A goal is a goal, but I'd like to see Barca score their own man

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
is it too late to jump from bayern to psg :mjcry:

im kidding, but i love dani alves, neymar and mbappe and bayern continues to drive a dagger into my heart :mjcry:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea beat athleti:mjgrin:
Bayern got washed by PSG:mjgrin:

Barca didn't score a goal against sporting:mjgrin:
(none of that own goal bullshyt)

Tomorrow is going to be such a good day for me:mjgrin:

e001

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea and United are dangerous teams to face in the next round, they can play offensive when they want to but they can also park the bus like few teams can. They are capable of beating any team over two legs.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
When are people gonna put respect on Cavani's name?:birdman: If it wasn't for Thiago Silva being a lil bytch mentally they would have beat Barca last season.

Seeing that fakkit Ancelotti losing always makes me :ahh: People kept hating because Madrid fired him :umad:

shytty lineups, shytty tactics, shytty training sessions, good luck with that Bayern :umad:

Watching Bayern lose :ahh:
Put some respect on ancelottis name. All time great manager. The reason madrid are balling today.