Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

The legendary Zlatan carried United all season.

Who else in that squad excluding De Gea impressed consistently????

Rashford is a future star in my opinion but he didn't get the consistent game time since Zlatan was brought in.

Martial has been pushed to the outside after an impressive first season at OT (poor management).

Pogba is a special player and should showcase that more in his second season back in the premiere league.

But who else? Mata? Is that who is carrying you back to the glory days? Lingard :scust:

Your defense is trash. Your team isn't built to play that garbage brand of football your manager desires.

And how can you laugh at the FA Cup when your team won the EFL Cup :gucci:

Oh I'm sorry, were you referring to The Community Shield when you spoke about major trophies? :russ:

Be serious bro.

I am glad fans are excited to finish 6th after spending damn near £200 mil in the summer though. Very impressive :laff:

Spend more than the GDP of some countries just to finish 6th brehs
u went from 0 to retarded real quick ...did i hurt ur feelings with ur precious Fa cup..:mjgrin:
no one mentioned the shield but im glad to know ur keeping count..

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: Man utd can spend money & actually do, Arsenal buy medicore players for cheap to make sure Kroenke gets his profits at the end of the season.

There are many star strikers available at this current window. If Arsenal dont make a move they foolish

Belotti, Morata, Lukaku, Griezman, Mbappe, even fukkin Rooney lol

Man says "star" strikers and mentions the walking corpse of Rooney lol. And have you actually watched Belotti and Morata play? I think it is a bit of stretch to refer to them as star strikers.

Yes, United spends money and finishes 6th. Major accomplishment.

Meanwhile, Arsenal's cheap £2 million signing Rob Holding is out here looking like a real steal in the transfer market.

But generally I can't argue about the money spent in the transfer market. There are only like 3 or 4 clubs in the world that can spend freely like United. So I don't take that as a knock against Arsenal.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Conjiggle aint Arsenal trying to sign a breh from Belguim league who scored a lot of goals but his team finished 13th:lolbron:

Arsenal is a joke, its a business to these guys not a football club.

Sooo many star strikers available & you going to cheap out

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Arsenal are finished & you dont even see it. Tottenham have taken Arsenal's place. Tottenham are a young team with talented players playing exciting football. They played the best football last season, they been consistent the past 2 seasons. Remember they are team not expected to be winning titles but they are there fighting

Fighting and yet have won absolutely nothing. Last time they were crowned kings of England none of the people posting in this thread were alive.

Taken Arsenals place... :mjlol:

All jokes and shiit talk aside though, are you a Spurs fan?

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
its funny arsenal signed Gabriel bumbass so villareal replaced him with eric bailly...guess wat club took the final L:mjlol:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fighting and yet have won absolutely nothing. Last time they were crowned kings of England none of the people posting in this thread were alive.

Taken Arsenals place... :mjlol:

All jokes and shiit talk aside though, are you a Spurs fan?
Im a Chelsea fan & I can admit Spurs played the best football in the league.

Most teams are more scared of Tottenham than Arsenal

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
@Playa lol that's what the blogs/social media "insiders" are saying. Who knows, maybe he will be a diamond in the rough like young Holding.

I would love a serious move for a ready made star striker though. I have learned to let that dream go though lol.

And if nothing else we can agree on one thing. Kronke is a joke of an owner. Profit over trophies for that dude. Shiit is sad.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
@Playa lol that's what the blogs/social media "insiders" are saying. Who knows, maybe he will be a diamond in the rough like young Holding.

I would love a serious move for a ready made star striker though. I have learned to let that dream go though lol.

And if nothing else we can agree on one thing. Kronke is a joke of an owner. Profit over trophies for that dude. Shiit is sad.
holding is a diamond :mjlol: no u mean eric bailly or kurt zouma :troll:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Im a Chelsea fan & I can admit Spurs played the best football in the league.

Most teams are more scared of Tottenham than Arsenal

Ok got you. I can't hate on Chelsea right now as much as I would like to.

And I don't disagree. Spurs played at a much higher level than Arsenal did this past season.

Still a joke of a club though :smile:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man says "star" strikers and mentions the walking corpse of Rooney lol. And have you actually watched Belotti and Morata play? I think it is a bit of stretch to refer to them as star strikers.

Yes, United spends money and finishes 6th. Major accomplishment.

Meanwhile, Arsenal's cheap £2 million signing Rob Holding is out here looking like a real steal in the transfer market.

But generally I can't argue about the money spent in the transfer market. There are only like 3 or 4 clubs in the world that can spend freely like United. So I don't take that as a knock against Arsenal.

Holding is the few good players u bought on the cheap that turned out good, but u guys have wasted millions on cheap players that turned out shyt.

Rooney would actually bring some backbone in your team, dude can be a leader if he wants to

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Holding is the few good players u bought on the cheap that turned out good, but u guys have wasted millions on cheap players that turned out shyt.

Rooney would actually bring some backbone in your team, dude can be a leader if he wants to
rooney would rather go to a team with more ambition like everton:yeshrug:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
idiot u said our defense was bad:mjlol: everyone know united had problem scoring goals

Go look up how much United spent for Bailey and then let me know if you would classify that as finding a diamond in the rough.

And I was a big fan of Zouma before his injury. Man has the potential to be a beast. Hopefully he recovers quickly and reaches his potential.

As far as the goals conceded - that goes back to my point about your managers playing style. Of course you will concede less goals if you park the bus every week. That doesn't mean you have a good defense. But I am sure you know analyzing something like defense goes well beyond one stat.