Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Drag me with what facts?

That they finally finished above us after 20 + years?

Drag me because they "put the pressure" on the champions and finished second?

Certainly they can't drag me over their clubs prestigious history since it falls well short of Arsenals.

Notice you said "if only we had a Spurs here"... they don't exist bro. Like I said before, I have met one Spurs fan in my life.

Spurs had a great season and won nothing. Time to move on.

There's a Spurs supporters pub a few minutes north of Detroit in Royal Oak....

Us Gooner brehs usually go out there for the Derby or another match, the spurs fans out here are pathetic. Cats at the Arsenal pub are usually happy, excited, inclusive and generally cool.

I went to the Spurs pub incog-negro one time and they were some of the most awful people I've ever watched a match with. Before the end one guy had his shirt off trying to fight people, they were throwing racial slurs all match and just were shyt humans. I know all Spurs aren't like that (hell I work with ONE cool Spurs supporter), but if I was the supporters org for Tottenham I'd withdraw any affiliation from them asap.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
L'equipe saying Arsenal have bid €100m for M'Bappe

Lord...i dont ask you for much...but this one time..
full

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Is James Rodriguez gonna leave Real? Man U would be a perfect fit for him. :patrice: