Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Go look up how much United spent for Bailey and then let me know if you would classify that as finding a diamond in the rough.

And I was a big fan of Zouma before his injury. Man has the potential to be a beast. Hopefully he recovers quickly and reaches his potential.

As far as the goals conceded - that goes back to my point about your managers playing style. Of course you will concede less goals if you park the bus every week. That doesn't mean you have a good defense. But I am sure you know analyzing something like defense goes well beyond one stat.
The same amount as xhaka

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
spurs is a joke club according to the arsenal supporter :mjlol: if only we had a spurs fan here to drag u...but im sure they'll be merciful since most arsenal fan will be on suicide watch..the minute sanchez is released from wengers basement.

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
The same amount as xhaka

So how is that considered a diamond in the rough? £30 mil + is an established player with potential.

Arsenal paid £2 mil for Holding...

Anyway, we are arguing a moot point. United can afford to spend whatever the like. Arsenal doesn't have that luxury unfortunately

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
spurs is a joke club according to the arsenal supporter :mjlol: if only we had a spurs fan here to drag u...but im sure they'll be merciful since most arsenal fan will be on suicide watch..the minute sanchez is released from wengers basement.

Drag me with what facts?

That they finally finished above us after 20 + years?

Drag me because they "put the pressure" on the champions and finished second?

Certainly they can't drag me over their clubs prestigious history since it falls well short of Arsenals.

Notice you said "if only we had a Spurs here"... they don't exist bro. Like I said before, I have met one Spurs fan in my life.

Spurs had a great season and won nothing. Time to move on.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Drag me with what facts?

That they finally finished above us after 20 + years?

Drag me because they "put the pressure" on the champions and finished second?

Certainly they can't drag me over their clubs prestigious history since it falls well short of Arsenals.

Notice you said "if only we had a Spurs here"... they don't exist bro. Like I said before, I have met one Spurs fan in my life.

Spurs had a great season and won nothing. Time to move on.
Of course they exist..even a couple here..I lived in north London..they got plenty of spurs fans who hold there own..London is blue and white :umad:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Of course they exist..even a couple here..I lived in north London..they got plenty of spurs fans who hold there own..London is blue and white :umad:

Ok that's what's up. I lived in south London briefly (less than a year) when I was young.

You still in London?

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Ok that's what's up. I lived in south London briefly (less than a year) when I was young.

You still in London?
Nah breh I'm back in the states ATM
The funny part is I'm even more obsessed with football now:russ:might move back but it's just as exspensive as nyc :snoop:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Nah breh I'm back in the states ATM
The funny part is I'm even more obsessed with football now:russ:might move back but it's just as exspensive as nyc :snoop:

NY too? Respect bro.I grew up in Brooklyn lol.

Yeah London is expensive from what my family tell me. I haven't been back there in about 7 or 8 years though.

Football is my favorite sport by far. I am ready for next season already lol

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
NY too? Respect bro.I grew up in Brooklyn lol.

Yeah London is expensive from what my family tell me. I haven't been back there in about 7 or 8 years though.

Football is my favorite sport by far. I am ready for next season already lol
Nikka im from Flatbush:ohhh: its funny my bro is a arsenal fan and we always going back and forth :laff: never meet a Brooklyn homie in the uk or even visited for that matter:salute:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Nikka im from Flatbush:ohhh: its funny my bro is a arsenal fan and we always going back and forth :laff: never meet a Brooklyn homie in the uk or even visited for that matter:salute:

Flatbush?! No wonder you are such an a$$hole lol

We were probably neighbors at some point. I grew up on Church and Rogers.

:salute:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
ImypRHI_d.jpg

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bro, Bayern can't afford his wage demands (if reports that he wants £300k a week are true). So unless Alexis is willing to play for much less then it isn't happening.

PSG on the other hand is a concern...

And no way is Ozil leaving on a free. That just doesn't happen with big name players in football. If he refuses to sign then he will be sold. I believe he is staying for sure though. I would argue he is a lock and Alexis can go either way.

Dani Alves left on a free....from Barcelona....LAST SEASON. Literally the best Right Back in Europe not named Marcelo or Lahm..