Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Mournho is so :trash:

Those early Porto/Chelsea Mourinho days are long gone this guy is the most overrated manager in the world

Somehow he has also successfully managedto convince people this United team isnt good enough to finish top 4 in the PL. nikka they should be competing for the title :what: his trash tactics lead to so many draws

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They just gave up 3 goals to a garbage ass Lyon team. Not worried about this Dutch fakkits.
I agree. United knows how to nolify teams. But Mourinho has to put his most talented attacking players this game. I know he's been inconsistent this season, Martial has to start over Lingard with Miki.... and Rash. He will be up for it.

Now that I think about it, :jbhmm: I hope he doesn't play, so he can put in a transfer request and go to Dortmund and ball with Dembele :blessed:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Mournho is so :trash:

Those early Porto/Chelsea Mourinho days are long gone this guy is the most overrated manager in the world

Somehow he has also successfully managedto convince people this United team isnt good enough to finish top 4 in the PL. nikka they should be competing for the title :what: his trash tactics lead to so many draws
How is it his fault players aren't finishing easy goals :francis:

I've watched most of united games and they are playing better football imo. As far as overrated have u heard of pep :mjlol:

J Money

Daps
How is it his fault players aren't finishing easy goals :francis:

I've watched most of united games and they are playing better football imo. As far as overrated have u heard of pep :mjlol:

Breh i can guarantee you if you had a Klopp or even a damn Wenger with this squad youd be in a much better position. Sure the strikers have missed chances but Mournho deciding to go into games defending has also lost Man Utd points.

He reallyisnt all that thats why Madrid bushed him and so did Chelsea

Like didnt Hazard say last season he didnt even have the attacking players doing attacking drills? He concentrated on definding in training or some shyt...im 100% confident different managers would have better results.

And im also 100% confident Man City are gonna run away with the league next season if they can sort their defence out people forgot they won like 8 in a row at the start of the season

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I agree. United knows how to nolify teams. But Mourinho has to put his most talented attacking players this game. I know he's been inconsistent this season, Martial has to start over Lingard with Miki.... and Rash. He will be up for it.

Now that I think about it, :jbhmm: I hope he doesn't play, so he can put in a transfer request and go to Dortmund and ball with Dembele :blessed:

I don't think he starts man, even though he should. He isn't a fan of him, and I don't think Martial has done anything to be rewarded. I fully expect the same static team, with probably Pogba being a tad bit more adventurous. 1:0 us.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Breh i can guarantee you if you had a Klopp or even a damn Wenger with this squad youd be in a much better position. Sure the strikers have missed chances but Mournho deciding to go into games defending has also lost Man Utd points.

He reallyisnt all that thats why Madrid bushed him and so did Chelsea

Like didnt Hazard say last season he didnt even have the attacking players doing attacking drills? He concentrated on definding in training or some shyt...im 100% confident different managers would have better results.

And im also 100% confident Man City are gonna run away with the league next season if they can sort their defence out people forgot they won like 8 in a row at the start of the season
City run away with league :mjlol:
I've been hearing that for 3 years straight...they don't even have a good defender :russ:or a goalkeeper

And use arsenal rejects as fullbacks..need to replace yaya..Silvas..navas..I cud name more

J Money

Daps
City run away with league :mjlol:
I've been hearing that for 3 years straight...they don't even have a good defender :russ:or a goalkeeper

And use arsenal rejects as fullbacks..need to replace yaya..Silvas..navas..I cud name more

Thats what im saying breh, their defence has been terrible all season and the thing that let them down if they can get a good defence they will run away with the title next season

No one in the league fukking with De Bruyne/Sane/Jesus/Aguero/Sterling (they can probably buy someone better than sterling as well tbh)