Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't call rashford the best..but I've actually seen rashford play more.. and he's been class since last season. And he can definitely be elite

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
because he's not on Mbappe and Dembele level. Not only are they the best teenagers but the best under 21 players.

I think Rashford will be better than Harry Kane, but not the elite of the elite attackers.
Dembele is a good shout but as of right now, all he does better is dribble.

Mbappe, finishing and maybe dribbling.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Dembele is a good shout but as of right now, all he does better is dribble.

Mbappe, finishing and maybe dribbling.
dembele is top 10 in assist in all of Europe and top 3 in assist in Champions league. And leads bundesliga in assist and the highest chance creator and key passes on his team. He clearly is much more than dribbling. Rashford should have more goals, he's a striker. Dembele is better than Rashford at literally everything besides target ratio and that's because he plays further behind. Let's not do this breh. :dame: I like Rashford. It's not fair to him.

As for Mbappe, c'mon we all know who the better player.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
dembele is top 10 in assist in all of Europe and top 3 in assist in Champions league. And leads bundesliga in assist and the highest chance creator and key passes on his team. He clearly is much more than dribbling. Rashford should have more goals, he's a striker. Dembele is better than Rashford at literally everything besides target ratio and that's because he plays further behind. Let's not do this breh. :dame: I like Rashford. It's not fair to him.

As for Mbappe, c'mon we all know who the better player.
Fair points, but holding Rashford's lack of goals completely against him is unfair. He just started featuring in the role up until recently when Ibra got injured. Don't play stupid, you're a better poster than that.

I'll accept Dembele and maybe Mbappe, but one thing is for certain is that these guys are top 3 right now.