Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Just as I switch over to ajax vs Lyon, it all kicks off at old Trafford. :scust2_0:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
can someone explain to me how the Lyon-Ajax game only got 3 minutes of extra time when there was a red card and dozens of yellows throughout the game, but Celta was given six whole minutes to win the tie? WHAT KIND OF FUKK shyt IS THAT!!!? :gucci:

pussuh ass refs. French teams stay getting fukked. They were destroying Ajax.

having said that, Ajax is going to get in that ASS Manuel Ferrera style if United play like they did. :laff:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This is far from the truth. Arsenal are the most popular team in London by far and have been for decades.

As far as BPL teams are concerned, AFC is second only to Utd in terms of popularity and club valuation in the world.

At Chelsea being more popular... :mjlol:

Now I can't argue with you in terms of recent success though :mjcry:
I talking about world wide. No one give a fukk about London. Chelsea sells more shirts and have bigger revenue.

And better in Europe :umad:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
can someone explain to me how the Lyon-Ajax game only got 3 minutes of extra time when there was a red card and dozens of yellows throughout the game, but Celta was given six whole minutes to win the tie? WHAT KIND OF FUKK shyt IS THAT!!!? :gucci:

pussuh ass refs. French teams stay getting fukked. They were destroying Ajax.

having said that, Ajax is going to get in that ASS Manuel Ferrera style if United play like they did. :laff:
They just gave up 3 goals to a garbage ass Lyon team. Not worried about this Dutch fakkits.