Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
We the New gawds breh, fukk u old club ass nikkas :pacspit:
fukk a fa cup, we outchea winning prem titles :ahh:

You still my brudda in cr7 tho :to:

I'll be honest, I started watching soccer in late 99for match I saw was real beating Valencia in cl final. Became a real fan, by the time I started watching bpl, roman bought chelsea so jumped on board, didnt want to glory hunt with man u :yeshrug:
:mjcry:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Chealea fans thinking they can disrespect the fa cup..thinking there club is bigger :bryan:
Ur not arsenal
Ur not united
Ur not Liverpool

United won 12 fa cup titles..yet ur team still has to prove themselves.. but still have some nerve looking down on a trophy that's been around since 1871..

Thank god we arent :whew:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Chealea fans thinking they can disrespect the fa cup..thinking there club is bigger :bryan:
Ur not arsenal
Ur not united
Ur not Liverpool
United won 12 fa cup titles..yet ur team still has to prove themselves.. but still have some nerve looking down on a trophy that's been around since 1871..
lol @ listing Arsenal

not only are Chelsea the better side on the pitch, but they're more successful in Europe and PL and have more fans too.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Rashford da yung gawd :wow:

Lyon :dwillhuh:

Hate it when teams do nothing in the first leg and try to cause an upset. Getting me invested and shyt.

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
lol @ listing Arsenal

not only are Chelsea the better side on the pitch, but they're more successful in Europe and PL and have more fans too.

This is far from the truth. Arsenal are the most popular team in London by far and have been for decades.

As far as BPL teams are concerned, AFC is second only to Utd in terms of popularity and club valuation in the world.

At Chelsea being more popular... :mjlol:

Now I can't argue with you in terms of recent success though :mjcry:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FA Cup dont mean much to Chelsea, we won that cup soo much during the Drogba era. FA cup means a lot to teams struggking to win harder titles to win such as the EPL:sas1:

I started supporting Chelsea in 2000, Desailly & Zola era

Man Utd accept your teams glory days are in the past. Nikkaz celebrating Europa league. I didnt even celebrate when we won that eish, dont even have memories of where I watched it

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Glad we are going to win, but I think its hilarious that they are showing us just chill while the other game they are fighting for their lives :laff:
B b b but Ajax! :laff:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
FA Cup dont mean much to Chelsea, we won that cup soo much during the Drogba era. FA cup means a lot to teams struggking to win harder titles to win such as the EPL:sas1:

I started supporting Chelsea in 2000, Desailly & Zola era

Man Utd accept your teams glory days are in the past. Nikkaz celebrating Europa league. I didnt even celebrate when we won that eish, dont even have memories of where I watched it

nikka we are about to spend 300 million next year :dead: We are going to buy the title. Watch this space.