Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:mjlol:
and Sanches hasn't been lighting it up this season.

He's still better than Rashford, easily.

Plus he's won a lot more important titles than Rashford.

:GunnarssonShrug:

:laff::laff::laff: at the bolded.

Gabriel Jesus is 20 years old btw :ld:

Rashford is still raw. He lacks composure/intelligence. 5 league goals in 30 games should say all really. :francis:

Those other players are performing with a maturity and composure akin to that of a 20 year veteran. :whew:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
He's still better than Rashford, easily.

Plus he's won a lot more important titles than Rashford.

:GunnarssonShrug:

Rashford is still raw. He lacks composure/intelligence. 5 league goals in 30 games should say all really. :francis:

Those other players are performing with a maturity and composure akin to that of a 20 year veteran. :whew:
in what capacity is Renato better :heh::mindblown:

He hasn't even been featured much :mindblown:. Did you really just use the "he haz more titlez :derp:" argument?! :gucci:

5 league goals in 30 games, majority of those games was when he was shunted out wide. :snoop:

I know for a fact y'all just talkin' outta y'all asses. :heh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
in what capacity is Renato better :heh::mindblown:

He hasn't even been featured much :mindblown:. Did you really just use the "he haz more titlez :derp:" argument?! :gucci:

5 league goals in 30 games, majority of those games was when he was shunted out wide. :snoop:

I know for a fact y'all just talkin' outta y'all asses. :heh:
this the same dude that still thinks PL is on par, if not, better than la liga so...

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
I talking about world wide. No one give a fukk about London. Chelsea sells more shirts and have bigger revenue.

And better in Europe :umad:

Not mad at all. Just providing some facts to the discussion.

If you read my post again you will see that I referenced their popularity globally as well.

Again, Arsenal are the second most popular English football club globally. First is United. That is in terms of followers, merchandise revenue and club valuation.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
nikka, I ain't bout to search for that shyt, I'm too lazy for that, but you said it:mjgrin:

everyone was going back and fourth with you but you wouldn't give up :hhh:

I never said it was better, i said the gap isn't as wide as some people make it out to be. :hubie:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea players snapchats/IG showing preparations of winning the league, where they gonna take pics, trophy cabinet & the team is on the train up north to West Brom:banderas:

premier-league-trophy-chelsea-liverpool-stamford-bridge_3787680.jpg

Its been a beautiful season, lets go collect this trophy brehs:mjcry:

Y4rEC4W.gif