Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
2015-16-fixtures-released-on-wednesday.img.png
:umad:
we got 20 of those:leon:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
and can still win 2 trophies :wow:
im sure Chelsea "fans" conveniently forgot about last season:umad:
or blame the coach who made them relevant... and signed most the players conte is still using..

No offence breh, but as Man Utd fan, you man shouldn't winning the League Cup and Europa League like its something special. :francis:

Like Roy Keane said, its embarrassing.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
No offence breh, but as Man Utd fan, you man shouldn't winning the League Cup and Europa League like its something special. :francis:

Like Roy Keane said, its embarrassing.
Roy is correct ..united have no excuse to be 6 and a lot of players are just average af

But what about Chelsea last season that was beyond embarrassing..
What about ur team playing one game a week... talk bout all the bs not just things to make ur team look good :manny:

Last edited:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Let's talk about bs like kante being the best midfielder in world without ever kicking a ball in Europe :mjlol:

At the tender age of 26

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy is correct ..united have no excuse to be 6 and a lot of players are just average af

But what about Chelsea last season that was beyond embarrassing..
What about ur team playing one game a week... talk bout all the bs not just things to make ur team look good :manny:
Its Mourinho's fault that we playing one game a week, I dont know why Mourinho always brings that up. Its not Conte's fault that Chelsea didnt make it to Champions league this season, but its Conte's fault we will be in the first pot for next years Champions league:blessed:
:usure:.... by u trying to convince me Chelsea where always a top 4 team

Chelsea always been a top 4 team before the moneh, check the records, you clearly started watching football recently if you dont know that simple fact. Its not like we are Man city coming from 10th to start winning trophies because of money. If you wanna talk about spending, Chelsea spent far less than Man utd & Chelsea about to be champions

Utd fans bragging about FA cup, aint Chelsea about to will that mickey mouse cup in two weeks time too:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man utd is 6th rubbing shoulders with Everton, you will be back in Europa next season:umad:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Its Mourinho's fault that we playing one game a week, I dont know why Mourinho always brings that up. Its not Conte's fault that Chelsea didnt make it to Champions league this season, but its Conte's fault we will be in the first pot for next years Champions league:blessed:

Chelsea always been a top 4 team before the moneh, check the records, you clearly started watching football recently if you dont know that simple fact. Its not like we are Man city coming from 10th to start winning trophies because of money. If you wanna talk about spending, Chelsea spent far less than Man utd & Chelsea about to be champions

Utd fans bragging about FA cup, aint Chelsea about to will that mickey mouse cup in two weeks time too:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man utd is 6th rubbing shoulders with Everton, you will be back in Europa next season:umad:
I ask again.. where u a fan Before or after roman.because y'all ain't win shyt without him u just chatting ..united earned the money they spent. Here's why i don't respect u..ur club doesn't have enough trophies or history, for u as a fan to look down on the fa cup u moron..:hhh:
Bunch of plastic supporters of English football where u from :mjpls:
I've been a fan since the 90s actually been to matches :ld:
Post ur resume :pacspit:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Chealea fans thinking they can disrespect the fa cup..thinking there club is bigger :bryan:
Ur not arsenal
Ur not united
Ur not Liverpool
United won 12 fa cup titles..yet ur team still has to prove themselves.. but still have some nerve looking down on a trophy that's been around since 1871..

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Chealea fans thinking they can disrespect the fa cup..thinking there club is bigger :bryan:
Ur not arsenal
Ur not united
Ur not Liverpool
United won 12 fa cup titles..yet ur team still has to prove themselves.. but still have some nerve looking down on a trophy that's been around since 1871..
We the New gawds breh, fukk u old club ass nikkas :pacspit:
fukk a fa cup, we outchea winning prem titles :ahh:

You still my brudda in cr7 tho :to:

I'll be honest, I started watching soccer in late 99for match I saw was real beating Valencia in cl final. Became a real fan, by the time I started watching bpl, roman bought chelsea so jumped on board, didnt want to glory hunt with man u :yeshrug: