Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
Chill out with pochettino..its his first season with us bruv and his high tempo game is finally settling into our squad. If you see the second half today it was alot of improvement.

Even when we been playing like shyt this season were in contention for europa and carling cup which isnt bad for first year managing us..it can only get better

:childplease:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you trolling in HL brah ? :stopitslime:
Like my job ain't difficult already with the religion wars, conspiracy nuts and technicality debaters.
you need to stop taking "yur job" so seriously breh, ever since you became a mod you have become such a little sensitive bytch about things and want to "control" threads/post, you have become an internet/message board equivalent of a "tool":scust:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
We really could've stolen three if Mason had a better touch in the final third. Obviously without Lloris we wouldn't have even had one though.

I'll take it, we can still get out of this week with 5-7 pts depending on the Chelski game.

Them ManU throw ins though :tottensmirk:
Townsend has no end product he can run down the flanks and all but is really a clumsy player. Vlad held it down against young and fazio was beast in the air. I still think we need another CM cause stambouli looks at of place but then again it was like his second start of a PL match.

If we can beat chelsea..that would be a good start to the new year. Poch is finally getting his idea into the squad..if only he had done the subs earlier rather then the last 10 mins.

Opie

Banned
Daps
Townsend has no end product he can run down the flanks and all but is really a clumsy player. Vlad held it down against young and fazio was beast in the air. I still think we need another CM cause stambouli looks at of place but then again it was like his second start of a PL match.

If we can beat chelsea..that would be a good start to the new year. Poch is finally getting his idea into the squad..if only he had done the subs earlier rather then the last 10 mins.

I don't worry about Poch's late sub philosophy nor am I optimistic about Thursday vs Chelsea. We haven't lost to United in 5 matches... Chelsea is a different beast.

I agree Townsend is clumsy. His game in the final third get ball, cut in, cut back, shytty shot, repeat. (Sound like any other RM though?)

Vlad and Fazio were great today as was Davies. I think he's shown he's the clear choice over Rose. Walker was so bad against Leicester, I have to hope that was an anomaly.

Dembele, Mason, Capoue, Bentelab, Paulinho, Stambouli. Idk about another CM man. How many can we be expected to carry?

COYS

- opie

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
:russ: discussing sht like its going to end differently this year...

Bs_J7e_CcAAXX3R.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I don't worry about Poch's late sub philosophy nor am I optimistic about Thursday vs Chelsea. We haven't lost to United in 5 matches... Chelsea is a different beast.

I agree Townsend is clumsy. His game in the final third get ball, cut in, cut back, shytty shot, repeat. (Sound like any other RM though?)

Vlad and Fazio were great today as was Davies. I think he's shown he's the clear choice over Rose. Walker was so bad against Leicester, I have to hope that was an anomaly.

Dembele, Mason, Capoue, Bentelab, Paulinho, Stambouli. Idk about another CM man. How many can we be expected to carry?

COYS

- opie
I just hope chelsea dont smash us on thursday:sadcam:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Alexandre Lacazette beeen on fire this season that lil nikka is french version of suarez:whew:
He had to evolve alongside Lisandro and Gomis and play on the wings before being the main man. I guess that also helped develop in in the shadows far from the spotlight and maturing more easily. On the NT, him and Benzema (and Giroud) aren't really compatible and it's kinda difficult because they play the same role so he has to be on the wings unfortunately.
Anyway Lyon youth academy always produce great talents. @LLMR may know better about it.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The Interview is :avbusure: . Mostly wack jokes and set ups. I like the Franco Rogen combo a lot and they usually get laughs from me but they kinda sucked in this movie. Especially Franco. His character is in this hyperactive low-reaching retard lane that's out of his comfort zone as an actor and it shows. He's doing waaaay too much and just kinda comes off as obnoxious more than funny. Overall the movie is generally some low reaching retard shyt to be honest. Honestly think it would have bombed in theaters without the controversy :manny:

Last edited: