Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
lpAn0cF.png
10898034_427745757380153_8675656229000364935_n.jpg
cXlpkmq.png

Without Instagram, Podolski would be a forgotten name. Hope he does well at Inter.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man City :mjlol:

@SCORCH breh its not even new years and your team has been frauding it up for weeks lmao

I certainly warned you about it and you aint wanna hear you were too busy being on mourinho dikk :ufdup:

:yawn:
Everton looking like Roberto Martinez's old Wigan side:huhldup:

Have to thank them for taking Fraudkaku for an obscene amount of money:ehh:@SCORCH

Spend you entire summer budget on one player, brehs :mjcry:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man City :mjlol:

:yawn:

Spend you entire summer budget on one player, brehs :mjcry:
lets talk about it breh its only gonna worse for you lads as the season goes along with injury/tiredness and if you advance in Europe that means more games meanwhile for man city their gawd Aguero will come back fresh for the second half, will go out of Europe against Barcelona and will just focus on the PL/FA cup till the end of the season and are only 3 pts away from yall and dont be surprised if yall go trophyless this season:umad:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Tim Howard was asked to comment on US players returning to MLS from top European leagues yesterday:

“Too many U.S. players do that. When the going gets tough, the manager changes, they get taken out of the team and they hit a low. The first instinct is to go back to America. That is why most U.S. players fail. I was always going to make it here.”

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Are you UK brehs into darts ? :heh:
I left my stream on and it turned into some dart competitions and there is a huge crowd :leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
There's no coincidence the most ignorant quotes have come from GKs who played in Europe cause everyone respects American keepers

Are you UK brehs into darts ? :heh:
I left my stream on and it turned into some dart competitions and there is a huge crowd :leon:

it's the perfect sport for fat lazy brits, stand here and throw a thing, you have to be amazed at the popularity

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
There's no coincidence the most ignorant quotes have come from GKs who played in Europe cause everyone respects American keepers

it's the perfect sport for fat lazy brits, stand here and throw a thing, you have to be amazed at the popularity
Why you trolling in HL brah ? :stopitslime:
Like my job ain't difficult already with the religion wars, conspiracy nuts and technicality debaters.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Managers getting exposed out here, Rodgers, Martinez, Klopp, Pochettino
Chill out with pochettino..its his first season with us bruv and his high tempo game is finally settling into our squad. If you see the second half today it was alot of improvement.

Even when we been playing like shyt this season were in contention for europa and carling cup which isnt bad for first year managing us..it can only get better

Last edited: