Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
I've been wondering about this since the start of the year. Is Martinez the breh who won the FA Cup or is he the breh that got Wigan relegated?

It's the Europa League, Everton don't have the squad depth to compete in all these competitions. They probably got their eyes on EL and settle for midtable this year.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:mjlol:

B59afBeCcAAUPgH.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Klopp had a spark when he started. Embarrassing we didn't top the CL group but it is what it is. Runs his players into the ground playing super high tempo, has no plan B, and that underdog shyt doesn't quite work the same when you are now recognized as a top team in the world. Wenger gets criticized for having no other way to play....well what do we say about Klopp who thus far hasn't figured out how to beat German teams who sit deep and take advantage of resultant counter attacks where Dortmund has to rely on tired/burnt out defenders winning in one on one situations. He very well may get that team relegated this season.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've been wondering about this since the start of the year. Is Martinez the breh who won the FA Cup or is he the breh that got Wigan relegated?

Yep it's him. His Wigan team were always conceding a ridiculous amount of goals each season. His success last year was down to David Moyes in my opinion.