Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yes it seems like hes been playing up top with a midfeild player like fekir which has been a great combo and they still in the title hunt. His price tag is going up every game and he 17 goals so far already:whoo:

I think the pl would suit him greatly..he couldve been the perfect replacement for suarez imo. But lyon has been having great track record with academy lately and giving the youth the chance for past few seasons which they were average but i guess now its paying off.

I been watching abit of ligue 1 this year and looks like its gon be a tight race even st etienne is close up there with the pack:lupe:
Well, they kinda had to rely on the youth academy because financially with no CL qualifying it was harder for them to compete. But I'm kinda glad they do it that way above all when you PSG buying everything overpriced that are third behind Lyon that plays its youth.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well thats great another career for chelsea to ruin. Chelsea are gaming the loan system to get around FFP.:scust:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...91702/kramaric-set-to-complete-chelsea-switch
Its a disgrace, buy up every youth prospect, loan them out, give them a run at Chelsea, if it doesnt work out they sell for a massive profit.
i think it's just called being an unbearable faccot at that point.

:mjpls:

Brehs sound mad as shyt :smugjose:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
B6DcBxrCAAEqWfM.jpg

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
No troll this time :guncry: @mastermind @yoyoyo1 @Gooner @SubZeroDegrees @concise

Gedion officically one of us now :blessed:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs.../29/arsenals-gedion-zelalem-is-a-u-s-citizen/

The German-born midfielder, who played six years of youth soccer in the D.C. area before signing with Arsenal in 2013, was in Washington on Monday to finalize the naturalization process, clearing the way to represent the United States in international competition, the Insider has learned.

Zelalem, 17, must now await FIFA approval, but that is believed to be a perfunctory exercise. Although he will remain eligible for Germany and Ethiopia (his family’s homeland), Zelalem has told friends and American officials that he plans to commit to the U.S. program, multiple sources said. The fact he flew to Washington from London during Arsenal’s normal weekly training routine further revealed his intentions.

Zelalem visited the Passport Agency on 19th Street Northwest, three blocks from the White House, and was recognized by at least two bystanders.

Affiliated with a prominent Premier League club, Zelalem will immediately become one of the top young prospects in the U.S. build-up to the 2016 Olympics and 2018 World Cup. The first realistic opportunity for Jurgen Klinsmann to summon him to the senior national team is in late March, the next official period on the FIFA match calendar, when the Americans play friendlies at Denmark and Switzerland.