Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/30618119
In his news conference later, he added: "There is a campaign against Chelsea. I don't know why there is this campaign and I do not care.

"Everybody knows it was a penalty. The referee made a mistake, people make mistakes and he made a big mistake. He is a good referee and a good guy, he is young, he has years and years of football ahead of him but it is a big mistake."

Referee Taylor deemed Fabregas to have taken a dive under pressure from Targett, but there appeared to be contact from the 19-year-old full-back.

Boo hoo you fukking crybaby :russ:

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
smart mind games

refs will feel more pressure now to give them pens.

chelsea's recent diving is why Fab got that yellow and Mourinho is now trying to push it the other way again

Mourinho was just worried City would come back, they still can.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Ok serie a expert:heh:

I never claimed to be a serie A expert, dumbass. Forgive me for humoring a discussion you took part in that didn't involve some trash ass Spurs midfielder who rides the bench or offers your team nothing but a warm body in a kit.

Maybe if I gave more than the tiniest of fukks about the Milan discussion I would have expounded on what AC Milan has accomplished in the last 15 years, which is about equal to what Inter has accomplished with one more CL title. I thought the dismissive nature of my discussion on Inter's level of success would speak enough about what I thought for Milan's, but you just had to jump in like a self righteous dikkhead and feel proud of yourself because you finally got one up on someone in this thread. Congrats. Do you feel like a man now? Your neg means nothing to me. Just go back into the corner and relax before you get sonned by a regular in this thread again. As a matter of fact, @horse. kills come get your son :camby:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
He had to evolve alongside Lisandro and Gomis and play on the wings before being the main man. I guess that also helped develop in in the shadows far from the spotlight and maturing more easily. On the NT, him and Benzema (and Giroud) aren't really compatible and it's kinda difficult because they play the same role so he has to be on the wings unfortunately.
Anyway Lyon youth academy always produce great talents. @LLMR may know better about it.
Yes it seems like hes been playing up top with a midfeild player like fekir which has been a great combo and they still in the title hunt. His price tag is going up every game and he 17 goals so far already:whoo:

I think the pl would suit him greatly..he couldve been the perfect replacement for suarez imo. But lyon has been having great track record with academy lately and giving the youth the chance for past few seasons which they were average but i guess now its paying off.

I been watching abit of ligue 1 this year and looks like its gon be a tight race even st etienne is close up there with the pack:lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
is it really "mind games" if everyone knew it was coming and has heard it 10 times before?