Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the "knife culture" still prevalent in London ? I remember a few years ago watching a doc about youth having huge shanks in their backpack or hidden below their sweater... :dwillhuh:

And is Tottenham a city or a London area ? I never know.
Tottenham is an area in north london in the haringey borough...

And knife culture is just a uk thing...its just how we get down :yeshrug: its not something that goes in or out of fashion persay.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I'll just link you to songs as I go through what I'm putting together for tonight. Just experimented mixing that first jawn into this. The drum patterns as that song dies and this joint starts synch up perfectly, and if you time it right the iconic synths come in at JUST the right time in the first track. I think I got :ohhh: sequence of the evening. The rest I'll freehand and read the crowd, but I always have plan a series of 3-4 songs that I expect/hope to be the crowning achievement of the hour. These surprisingly flow right into each other

into the Ace of Base remix into

That thriller mix sounds :noah: pitched down to 120

You ever heard of a french dj named danger or toxic avengers? I use to be heavy into the french electro scene during high school

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I'll just link you to songs as I go through what I'm putting together for tonight. Just experimented mixing that first jawn into this. The drum patterns as that song dies and this joint starts synch up perfectly, and if you time it right the iconic synths come in at JUST the right time in the first track. I think I got :ohhh: sequence of the evening. The rest I'll freehand and read the crowd, but I always have plan a series of 3-4 songs that I expect/hope to be the crowning achievement of the hour. These surprisingly flow right into each other

into the Ace of Base remix into

That thriller mix sounds :noah: pitched down to 120

:stylin::mj:i'd come to your party if those ocsc goons gave me a pass..:mjpls:

@horse. kills your son outta highschool already?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:stylin::mj:i'd come to your party if those ocsc goons gave me a pass..:mjpls:

@horse. kills your son outta highschool already?
:ufdup: junior college counts

@Morning Scruuub juju in london with stanleys sounds like the next great crime noir novel :ohlawd:

it's real big in rio, and not on some renaissance or fad ting but like it never left

very common to be walkin down the street, turn the corner, and see
macumbariopreto.jpg

:lupe: :lupe: :lupe: