Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
or are lil gutter kids far removed from any cultural connection just deciding to fukk with spirits and whatnot?

Rap and hoods across the nation need to go through an occult phase honestly. Classic rock had an occult phase. I need some nikkas, preferably Dej Loaf or Rich Home Quan to hit me with them Aleister Crowley bars about burning black candles and the Rites of Eleusis

And tbh come to think of it...i remember a girl i knew in college years ago who said she was gonna put her period blood in her mans food the next time she cooked for him cos she checked his digi camera and found out he took a girl to paris...at that time i was sh1tting on her for the nastiness of it :scust:...but now :patrice:

VSELQ.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And tbh come to think of it...i remember a girl i knew in college years ago who said she was gonna put her period blood in her mans food the next time she cooked for him cos she checked his digi camera and found out he took a girl to paris...at that time i was sh1tting on her for the nastiness of it :scust:...but now :patrice:
F73Ag.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Anyone sleep through that 45 minute rap song that came out today? Half the time was spent trying to figure out who in god's name was rapping and the other was spent silently shaking my head at the subpar verses from the people I did know.

Yak Ballz had a fire verse though.

Opie

Banned
Daps
AVB still dissin spurs but i dont blame the dude. He didnt get the signings he wanted since penny pincher levy always had to fine a cheaper alternative..Im kinda glad levy is stepping out of his role from the football scene and do what any yahoud is good at which is handling money. Hopefully paul mitchell can work some magic like he did at southhampton and sign us some gems in january.:yeshrug:

@Opie

Rumor has it shaqiri is being shopped at a pretty low 10m ask... Levypls
:hula:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Rap and hoods across the nation need to go through an occult phase honestly. Classic rock had an occult phase. I need some nikkas, preferably Dej Loaf or Rich Home Quan to hit me with them Aleister Crowley bars about burning black candles and the Rites of Eleusis

Why don't you listen to Raider Klan shyt? Bout as close as it gets :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
never seen it, but I imagine its a lot of pomp like most Nigerian social events.
:mjlol: :whoa: you said it not me
nigerian x brazilian x spirit ghosts can only be :ohlawd:
first of all, i think it's funny you listened to a Yak B@llz verse today but didnt know SGP was still a thing (i didnt either tbf, just a funny coincidence)

second, i was big into NATAS when i was 13
Natas_Doubelievengod.jpg

RLP_4071.jpg

220px-Esham_-_Boomin%27_Words_from_Hell.jpg

:pachaha: :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
http://deadline.com/2014/12/david-fincher-james-ellroy-drama-hbo-1201329645/
Following months of speculation, I’ve learned that HBO has closed deals for a noir drama series project from Gone Girl director David Fincher and L.A. Confidential writer James Ellroy. Written by Ellroy, Shakedown, now in development, is set in the tabloid world and the underbelly of Los Angeles in the 1950s and centers on a real-life private detective. It is inspired by the life of legendary 1950s Hollywood vice cop-turned-private eye Fred Otash.
The 2 gawds on the GOAT network :mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anyone sleep through that 45 minute rap song that came out today? Half the time was spent trying to figure out who in god's name was rapping and the other was spent silently shaking my head at the subpar verses from the people I did know.

Yak Ballz had a fire verse though.
Rap Monument is out ?
I only want Hudson Mohawke's instrumental to be honest...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
first of all, i think it's funny you listened to a Yak B@llz verse today but didnt know SGP was still a thing (i didnt either tbf, just a funny coincidence)

second, i was big into NATAS when i was 13
Natas_Doubelievengod.jpg

RLP_4071.jpg

220px-Esham_-_Boomin%27_Words_from_Hell.jpg

:pachaha: :yeshrug:

Great album covers, everyone.

Rap Monument is out ?
I only want Hudson Mohawke's instrumental to be honest...

Yeah came out yesterday. Do you read Noisey's website a lot? That is one of the most pandering, try-hard websites I've seen.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Great album covers, everyone.

Yeah came out yesterday. Do you read Noisey's website a lot? That is one of the most pandering, try-hard websites I've seen.
No I don't read/watch Noisey. I got to know about Rap Monument because I stumbled upon Young Thug Rap Monument freestyle last week off a thread on here. And I went :ohhh: at the beat so I was impatient for it to be released.
But I don't know how somebody thought a 42min rap song could be a good concept. I just skimmed to the track (a lot) and I don't see no real originality in the rappers involved.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
No I don't read/watch Noisey. I got to know about Rap Monument because I stumbled upon Young Thug Rap Monument freestyle last week off a thread on here. And I went :ohhh: at the beat so I was impatient for it to be released.
But I don't know how somebody thought a 42min rap song could be a good concept. I just skimmed to the track (a lot) and I don't see no real originality in the rappers involved.

Trying to significantly crush and one up Game's "One Blood " remix as the most overly long and tedious rap epic of all time.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Trying to significantly crush and one up Game's "One Blood " remix as the most overly long and tedious rap epic of all time.
One Blood remix was terrible. Beat was sub-par already but extended to 15 minutes ? :scust:
Wu version will always be light years ahead :

And did @Don Hollywood Herrera went dj'ing with only two tracks ? I appreciate the audacity but I thought he was about to drop a few more at least.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Jinkin' Carl Jenkinson's interview in the guardian :mjcry:

The humility, the level-headedness, the anecdotes, just a lad who enjoys fishin' on his days off. All existence fades to a being with his soul and memories and the sounds of the Big Blackfoot River and a four-count rhythm and the hope that a fish will rise. Eventually all things merge into one and a river runs through it :mjcry:

We made it :mjcry: