Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: junior college counts

@Morning Scruuub juju in london with stanleys sounds like the next great crime noir novel :ohlawd:

it's real big in rio, and not on some renaissance or fad ting but like it never left

very common to be walkin down the street, turn the corner, and see
macumbariopreto.jpg

:lupe: :lupe: :lupe:
Mate that kevin gates thread opened doors :merchant:

I've been scanning old uk songs all day with the :damn: face realising just how many bars flew over my head

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mate that kevin gates thread opened doors :merchant:

I've been scanning old uk songs all day with the :damn: face realising just how many bars flew over my head
:blessed: i just skimmed the thread, is the LDN thing carried over from carib and african immigration? or are lil gutter kids far removed from any cultural connection just deciding to fukk with spirits and whatnot?

i'd light some macumba here but people wouldn't respect it and just kick it over :mjcry:

woe be to them innit :mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
AVB still dissin spurs but i dont blame the dude. He didnt get the signings he wanted since penny pincher levy always had to fine a cheaper alternative..Im kinda glad levy is stepping out of his role from the football scene and do what any yahoud is good at which is handling money. Hopefully paul mitchell can work some magic like he did at southhampton and sign us some gems in january.:yeshrug:

@Opie

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: i just skimmed the thread, is the LDN thing carried over from carib and african immigration? or are lil gutter kids far removed from any cultural connection just deciding to fukk with spirits and whatnot?

i'd light some macumba here but people wouldn't respect it and just kick it over :mjcry:

woe be to them innit :mjcry:
Immigration...esp on the aftican side of things.

And i know i'd be one of the dumbass niccas that'd knock into it by accident :noah:

And tbh come to think of it...i remember a girl i knew in college years ago who said she was gonna put her period blood in her mans food the next time she cooked for him cos she checked his digi camera and found out he took a girl to paris...at that time i was sh1tting on her for the nastiness of it :scust:...but now :patrice:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Immigration...esp on the aftican side of things.

And i know i'd be one of the dumbass niccas that'd knock into it by accident :noah:

And tbh come to think of it...i remember a girl i knew in college years ago who said she was gonna put her period blood in her mans food the next time she cooked for him cos she checked his digi camera and found out he took a girl to paris...at that time i was sh1tting on her for the nastiness of it :scust:...but now :patrice:
:pachaha: most of the macumbas i've seen are said to be cursing some ex
@mastermind you got orixas swirlin round pg county breh? :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ilost:

let's take it back to Olorun :blessed:
I knew a dude in college who was on that shyt. He was studying up on Igbo and Yoruba religion and what not. Would come to me with all of this shyt and Id look at him like :whoa: cuz I genuinely didnt care.

Dude is an Igbo Christian tho.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I knew a dude in college who was on that shyt. He was studying up on Igbo and Yoruba religion and what not. Would come to me with all of this shyt and Id look at him like :whoa: cuz I genuinely didnt care.

Dude is an Igbo Christian tho.
my friends' grandma is a "mother of saints", like a candomble priestess. a lot of the religion is taken from pre-colonialism yoruba tradition. those ceremonies are off the chain :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
my friends' grandma is a "mother of saints", like a candomble priestess. a lot of the religion is taken from pre-colonialism yoruba tradition. those ceremonies are off the chain :lupe:
never seen it, but I imagine its a lot of pomp like most Nigerian social events.

Last edited: