Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm literally :dwillhuh: at the OG Maco switch because dude did a complete 540 with his Breathe EP and he can rap though even if it's not great stuff. And I called him trash last time I heard "U Guessed it". He deserved it :birdman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It probably was gonna be trash. fukk all is gonna happen. I'm not the jingoistic type but it's pretty cowardly on Sony's part in my opinion, backing down from these softball "terrorists" and North Korea. It'll probably still come out anyway, and people will still see it either way, but still. How the fukk do you pull a movie over some unsubstantiated threats? :dwillhuh:

@Max B gonna be heartbroken :mjcry:
:mjcry: manz was gonna make a night of it

Smh at you all dismissing North Korea and Kimmer. A breh saw Chris Hemsworth get popped by a North Korean in Red Dawn. The threat is real. :lupe:
if thor isnt safe, who is? :damn:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Don Hollywood Herrera, I always wondered (not that you're a resident DJ), how do you "work" ?
Do you take a few hours a day to look for new tracks everyday ? Do you pay those tracks or you just get the mp3's and play them ? :lupe:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
I'm literally :dwillhuh: at the OG Maco switch because dude did a complete 540 with his Breathe EP and he can rap though even if it's not great stuff. And I called him trash last time I heard "U Guessed it". He deserved it :birdman:
It ain't bad:ehh: Could be ghostwritten:ld:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It wasn't a switch really. The first mixtape I ever heard from him was a little more conscious. Truth be told I think he's better at the ignorant shyt tho :avbusure:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't a switch really. The first mixtape I ever heard from him was a little more conscious. Truth be told I think he's better at the ignorant shyt tho :avbusure:
That Riot track is nice. Looks like a well-balanced track between ignorance and "conscious".

YAY UH YAY !!!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang I been reading the Kevin Gates thread in the booth http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-kevin-gates-is-into-witchcraft-for-real.276487/ and I'm thinking about bussin some juj (voodoo) so I can get atleast an 85 on my French final in a few hours :lupe:
Gwaan but it won't help you unless you believe in it. "Black magic" only "works" on those who believe it :jawalrus:
You had 90 last time right ? Do you think the last test was any worse than the one before ? It looked better IMO.

By the way @Morning Scruuub, what's your take on that post : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-k...tchcraft-for-real.276487/page-3#post-11385683. Apparently LDN is on some Chiraq style.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Gwaan but it won't help you unless you believe in it. "Black magic" only "works" on those who believe it :jawalrus:
You had 90 last time right ? Do you think the last test was any worse than the one before ? It looked better IMO.

By the way @Morning Scruuub, what's your take on that post : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-k...tchcraft-for-real.276487/page-3#post-11385683. Apparently LDN is on some Chiraq style.
Man this shyt is cumulative and I'm gonna have to know went to use passe compose, imparfait, and pluse que parfait :beli:

Then I have to know some random cultural facts like TV5Monde is the most popular channel or some shyt, comic strips, French internet, the creation of the first encyclopedia.

THEN I have to summarize short stories we read in French. I can't even summarize them in English but I'm supposed to do it in French innit :beli:

Don't get me started on adverb placement. So adverbs of time and place get put after the verb, and everything else gets put between the auxiliary and the verb, EXCEPT when the adverb is really long and EXCEPT if those long ones are probablement, suelement, surement, and vraiment?

russell-westbrook.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Don Hollywood Herrera, I always wondered (not that you're a resident DJ), how do you "work" ?
Do you take a few hours a day to look for new tracks everyday ? Do you pay those tracks or you just get the mp3's and play them ? :lupe:
Weirdly enough, I'm playing tonight, just hopped online to do some prep and this is the post that's waiting for me :lupe:

Most of my time spent on the internet is listening to music as is, but as everyone knows sometimes you can get stuck in a weird zone where it seems like you haven't heard any good new songs in forever. Or, as what's happened to me right now I'm realizing, the stuff I've been listening to doesn't translate to the club. Soooo it's either try to rock with the same tracks I had when I last played back in the summer, or go all in and track down a fresh arsenal of bangers.

The latter it is :wow:

As for tracks? Try to find the highest quality MP3s I can. FLACs if I can track them down. There's a lot of times I'll have a song I love but won't play it until I find it in good enough quality.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Weirdly enough, I'm playing tonight, just hopped online to do some prep and this is the post that's waiting for me :lupe:

Most of my time spent on the internet is listening to music as is, but as everyone knows sometimes you can get stuck in a weird zone where it seems like you haven't heard any good new songs in forever. Or, as what's happened to me right now I'm realizing, the stuff I've been listening to doesn't translate to the club. Soooo it's either try to rock with the same tracks I had when I last played back in the summer, or go all in and track down a fresh arsenal of bangers.

The latter it is :wow:

As for tracks? Try to find the highest quality MP3s I can. FLACs if I can track them down. There's a lot of times I'll have a song I love but won't play it until I find it in good enough quality.
Do you try to buy the mp3's as much as possible or it's not important ?
And you're really hearing the difference between FLAC and 320 CBR MP3's or 256 VBR ones ?