Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:dead:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/30533608

Borussia Dortmund and Germany winger Marco Reus has been fined more than half a million pounds for driving without a licence.

The 25-year-old has been advertising his club's car sponsor and has also appeared in adverts for petrol.

Reus also received speeding tickets on at least five occasions from 2011 before authorities realised he had been driving without a licence.

"The reasons I did it are something I cannot really understand," he said.

Dortmund said they had discussed the matter with the player and spokesman Sascha Fligge said: "He has promised such a thing will not happen again."

Reus, who missed Germany's World Cup triumph in July after picking up an ankle injury in the final warm-up game, has repeatedly been linked with a move to the Premier League but is currently out until the New Year with another ankle injury.

:hovlol:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That article about how much teams charge the families of kids who walk out with the players on the guardian. :ld:

Can't say I'm surprised, but 600 lbs,? I'm sure that 600 is gonna go a long way in transfers and fees West Ham :stopitslime:

On another note, on tinder I've shifted from the usual tinder conversations and jokez to quizzing broads about current events and their opinions. It has surprisingly made tinder more tolerable. Except for the one girl who hadn't heard of the sony leaks :dwillhuh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt is cumulative and I'm gonna have to know went to use passe compose, imparfait, and pluse que parfait :beli:

Then I have to know some random cultural facts like TV5Monde is the most popular channel or some shyt, comic strips, French internet, the creation of the first encyclopedia.

THEN I have to summarize short stories we read in French. I can't even summarize them in English but I'm supposed to do it in French innit :beli:

Don't get me started on adverb placement. So adverbs of time and place get put after the verb, and everything else gets put between the auxiliary and the verb, EXCEPT when the adverb is really long and EXCEPT if those long ones are probablement, suelement, surement, and vraiment?

russell-westbrook.jpg
LMAO. I thought it was only about the composition you last did. Good luck breh :mjlol:

The easiest for moods is the following. Use :
- passé composé / passé simple (but you don't seem to have that one) if you can translate into preterit : was (a été / fut) / did (a fait / fit) / came (est arrivé / arriva) / went (est allé / alla)
- imparfait if you can translate it into "to be in preterit + gerundive" : was doing (faisait), was going (allait), was writing (écrivait), was coming (arrivait)
- plus-que-parfait if you can translate it by "to have in preterit + past participle" : had done (avait fait) / had gone (était allé) / had written (avait écrit) etc.

Usually, you use the :
- imparfait, for something that would be "currently" happening at the time you're describing (in the past obviously, not sure if clear) : "Il marchait sous la pluie sans chaussures" / "He was walking under the rain without shoes"
- passé composé / passé simple, for something that happened and is about to be done or just done at the time you're describing : "Il marcha longuement sous la pluie pour réfléchir puis il tomba dans un trou" / "He walked a while under the rain in order to think then he fell in a hole"
- plus que parfait, for something that happened and is done long before the time you're describing : "Il avait marché longtemps avant de prendre une balle dans la tête" => "he had walked a lot before getting shot in the head"

About the adverbs, it's weird. I'd put any adverb between auxiliary and verb because it sounds cooler (most of the time) when you write it that way, even if they are hella long.
- "Il était inextricablement coincé entre un tigre affamé et de la viande fraîche" / " He was inextricably trapped between a hungry tiger and fresh meat".
- "The "right not to work" bill was not constitutionally validated" / " La loi pour le droit à ne pas travailler n'a pas été constitutionnellement validé."
Second one does sound weird and would preferably be placed after the verb, it's true. But it's still passing with me IMO. Anyway do as your teacher told you, I don't wanna get you in trouble :lolbron:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Liu Kang I think I got the past tense down pat (Insha'Allah)

PC - one time event
Imparfait - No specific time period, habitual action, state/feeling/condition
PQP - ONLY used when there's already a past tense in the sentence, used when describing an event that already happened before another event that happened

This girl hit me up to help her study with all that. I gotta be the only breh who has a girl say "wanna study together???" and she ACTUALLY wants to study. But that's neither here nor there :upsetfavre: I just want mid-high 80s grade on this

scared.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
First joint is proper. *downloads* :mjpls:

You got any more nice tracks like that ? I've been heavy in rock lately and I haven't been updating my deep house folder in a while now.
I'll just link you to songs as I go through what I'm putting together for tonight. Just experimented mixing that first jawn into this. The drum patterns as that song dies and this joint starts synch up perfectly, and if you time it right the iconic synths come in at JUST the right time in the first track. I think I got :ohhh: sequence of the evening. The rest I'll freehand and read the crowd, but I always have plan a series of 3-4 songs that I expect/hope to be the crowning achievement of the hour. These surprisingly flow right into each other

into the Ace of Base remix into

That thriller mix sounds :noah: pitched down to 120

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gwaan but it won't help you unless you believe in it. "Black magic" only "works" on those who believe it :jawalrus:
You had 90 last time right ? Do you think the last test was any worse than the one before ? It looked better IMO.

By the way @Morning Scruuub, what's your take on that post : http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-k...tchcraft-for-real.276487/page-3#post-11385683. Apparently LDN is on some Chiraq style.
He isn't chatting sh1t. London is going through a really weird phase and people are scrambling. There are fewer hoods but they are getting ultra grimey...and everything is so far removed and scattered due to various things like gentrification that it hardly if ever gets reported or discussed on a city wide scale, let alone on a nationwide scale so i can only see things getting much worse.

I have to admit though i was completely oblivious to how prevalent juju culture was amongst the youngers...every one of that dudes posts had me :ohhh: it made sense though

And tottenham has always been >>>>> when it comes to gutter london hoods...just google meridian (the area where skepta, jme, president t and big h etc come from)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
He isn't chatting sh1t. London is going through a really weird phase and people are scrambling. There are fewer hoods but they are getting ultra grimey...and everything is so far removed and scattered due to various things like gentrification that it hardly if ever gets reported or discussed on a city wide scale, let alone on a nationwide scale so i can only see things getting much worse.

I have to admit though i was completely oblivious to how prevalent juju culture was amongst the youngers...every one of that dudes posts had me :ohhh: it made sense though

And tottenham has always been >>>>> when it comes to gutter london hoods...just google meridian (the area where skepta, jme, president t and big h etc come from)
Is the "knife culture" still prevalent in London ? I remember a few years ago watching a doc about youth having huge shanks in their backpack or hidden below their sweater... :dwillhuh:

And is Tottenham a city or a London area ? I never know.