Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
In some way, Hurst is the Negrito of the OFT :ohhh:

how do Feyenoord win their group and then draw Roma? whats the fukking point of qualifying and winning the group then? Only to get Roma in R32??

Wolfsburg vs Sporting
Villarreal vs Salzburg
PSV vs Zenit

:ohlawd:

and City will beat Barcelona. You heard it here first. I'm willing to put $100 on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/12/15/orlando-city-sign-honduran-international-striker-bryan-rochez

an unproven 19 year old Honduran as a designated player?

will either be brilliance or hilariously stupid. OFCSGC already providing spills and thrills :ehh:

Orlando City made what they hope will prove to be another big splash on Monday, signing 19-year-old Honduran international striker Bryan Róchez as the club’s second Designated Player.

Róchez spent the first two years of his professional career at Honduran Primera club Real España, scoring 29 goals in 59 matches after signing with the club in 2012. He received his first call-up to the Honduras senior national team this year and appeared in four games for Los Catrachos at the Copa Centroamericano in September.

hadn't visited Honduran google in a while, the press over there is really hyping this up :leon:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, yo ass better be black talking all this slick shyt or I'm putting you on the coli screen.
In some way, Hurst is the Negrito of the OFT :ohhh:
I know breh been that way since the beginning
I know you my CaC so if I go away start the #FreeHurst movement breh since my jap breh @eddiebryant isn't here to do so and @Hollister is too much of a flip flopping no backbone/dikkriding Brazilian which is typical of his people to start the movement breh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm all for trolling, brehs, don't get me wrong.

The problem is none of us here in OFT use the "cac" word and if some use it, it's not the majority so I don't see why we should tolerate @KingHurst's racial trolling. It was not funny when he started it off the Suarez/Evra clash, it's still not funny to this day and it will never be funny in any way, shape or form, at all. And dude's explanation for his behavior is literally "I'm being racist because others on this board are" which is never a legitimate justification (two wrongs don't make a right, right ?). We're trying to have something a little different in this thread, though at times it comes down as pedant or pretentious but at least, we can debate and discuss frankly and not in a racially charged atmosphere. Which is why, when there are race jokes, there is some higher tolerance here than elsewhere and it is accepted.

I didn't care when he first started, but as time went, he used it always in every post (I mean change "negro/negrito" by "blacks" and see how that sounds in your ears) with absolutely no comedy intent but like he really meant it. His explanation only reinforces my point and I don't care if he's a vet, but sometimes, you talk with your father and he says some bigot/racist stuff and even though it's your father, you, as a grown man, have to check him on some :ufdup:. At least, that's how I roll.

Requoted for emphasis :
agreed 100%. the "negro means black in spanish" defense is stupid too, he's the only one in here that speaks spanish :heh:

i wont try to determine whether he's joking or not but the fact is that it's not funny regardless, so it should just stop by default

@Kunty McPhuck used the word cac in here more than anyone, that says something

@KingHurst spurs have a lot of history from decades ago to go along with their infamous top 4 finishes, too :jawalrus:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
where are all you brehs like @thernbroom @thatknickfan @Emperor_ReinScarf and many other posters here who used to be on Balotelli dikk saying bullshyt stuff like #blackexcellence and stupid shyt like that, what a fukking shyt player that negro is fukking disgusting:scust:

i also told all you liverpool brehs like @thernbroom @Hollister in the summer that we was going to be shyt since all the signings we bought brought no goals, that was fukking obvious, moreno is a good LB, Can seems alright squad player status for now and the rest are fukking shyt even Lovren who i rated highly and thought was our best signing has turned out to be shyt:why:
:mjlol: any striker would suffer under the current liverpool team....balotelli will improve when sturridge is back and brendan is a joke of a manager bring benitez back ASAP and please play suso more :beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Hurst is considered an OFT vet?

The criteria, much like the times, done changed.:mjcry:

Racism is very bad though. Very bad indeed. :ufdup:

You'd never catch a real OFT vet even hinting towards racist remarks:sas2:

*Jumps back in the stasis pod*

*pops head back out*

LOLLERPOOL
:yeshrug: been in OFT since sohh/eddy bryant days

although to be a real vet, you can't spend all your time in here talking about sports :camby:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Messi v. Aguero

diddy-mase-3.gif

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hurst is considered an OFT vet?

The criteria, much like the times, done changed.:mjcry:

Racism is very bad though. Very bad indeed. :ufdup:

You'd never catch a real OFT vet even hinting towards racist remarks:sas2:

*Jumps back in the stasis pod*

*pops head back out*

LOLLERPOOL
u still mad the one you called "fraud" Suarez(not even half fit also) sent your team back home in the world cup breh?

also lets talk about you just popping out of nowhere now from that your team has won a few games in a row meanwhile your team was shyt last season and the beginning of the season you were mia and now that everything going good you back to posting and even dare to question my credentials

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
u still mad the one you called "fraud" Suarez(not even half fit also) sent your team back home in the world cup breh?

also lets talk about you just popping out of nowhere now from that your team has won a few games in a row meanwhile your team was shyt last season and the beginning of the season you were mia and now that everything going good you back to posting and even dare to question my credentials
I posted far more last season than i have this season you retarded old c*nt.

Go learn to spell you sweaty mess.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

although to be a real vet, you can't spend all your time in here talking about sports :camby:
He's what most of these new posters are now though. Unwanted and largely ignored.

Don't remember ever laughing at a single post of his, perhaps because i never read them because due to his broken english they were a chore.

Can't be an OFT vet with that sort of impact.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He's what most of these new posters are now though. Unwanted and largely ignored.

Don't remember ever laughing at a single post of his, perhaps because i never read them because due to his broken english they were a chore.

Can't be an OFT vet with that sort of impact.
this is all true, i just feel the need to throw a bone to someone who actually watched sir bobby charlton play
#respeckdue

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Kinda chortled when @KingHurst pulled the veteran card, tbh. His claim to fame from the olde days is being the second funniest out of two Liverpool fans and pathetically lobs out Edmund's name whenever he's in a situation as a desperate nostalgia play :patrice:

On longevity alone, sure he's earned his OFT pension, but there won't be any retirement party when he goes, just a footnote in the company newsletter that no one reads because it's 2014 and really, fukking newsletters, despite all of @Max B pleas about how hard he works on it every month.