Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Monaco? :what: really? this some bullsht man.
===
:blessed: the gods for giving Chelsea and City such a great draw. Great opportunity to gain some ground on that title race.
mj-laughing.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Fans are all over the net crying though :heh: and more conspiracy theories.

With a healthy aguero and silva they can do it. Barca just tied with getafe this weekend and these guys are shytting themselves :smh:

The referees don't let us play barca. Did you not watch last year? Messi fouled outside the box = penalty.

We've already lost. I just hope next seasons group of death doesn't have Bayern so maybe we can finish first in the group.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@concise do you have any authority to ban people from threads?

You might come across a lengthy Hurst dossier in the near future :lupe:

#OFTReferendum
:leon: membership requirements gettin strict

although i'm not in favor of banning @KingHurst , he's a vet and has been watching footy since the first world cup

he just needs to put down the racist backlash troll ting because it just isnt funny :yeshrug:

he could also stand to use more punctuation :ehh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The referees don't let us play barca. Did you not watch last year? Messi fouled outside the box = penalty.

We've already lost. I just hope next seasons group of death doesn't have Bayern so maybe we can finish first in the group.
You're just being paranoid / a pessimist. They're out here losing to Celta vigo and struggling against getafe :dwillhuh:

You can win :dwillhuh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
True, Hurst is the old guy. I was just asking, that @Liu Kang post came off as strident, necessary :lupe:
i like the supercharged @Liu Kang

breh stands for justice, and equality, and fraternity :salute:

Hopefully he gets off suarez' penis too. It's not healthy for a man to incubate on another man's dikk like that :mjcry:
breh you gotta understand, uruguay is the spurs of south america

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for trolling, brehs, don't get me wrong.

The problem is none of us here in OFT use the "cac" word and if some use it, it's not the majority so I don't see why we should tolerate @KingHurst's racial trolling. It was not funny when he started it off the Suarez/Evra clash, it's still not funny to this day and it will never be funny in any way, shape or form, at all. And dude's explanation for his behavior is literally "I'm being racist because others on this board are" which is never a legitimate justification (two wrongs don't make a right, right ?). We're trying to have something a little different in this thread, though at times it comes down as pedant or pretentious but at least, we can debate and discuss frankly and not in a racially charged atmosphere. Which is why, when there are race jokes, there is some higher tolerance here than elsewhere and it is accepted.

:leon: membership requirements gettin strict

although i'm not in favor of banning @KingHurst , he's a vet and has been watching footy since the first world cup

he just needs to put down the racist backlash troll ting because it just isnt funny :yeshrug:

he could also stand to use more punctuation :ehh:
I didn't care when he first started, but as time went, he used it always in every post (I mean change "negro/negrito" by "blacks" and see how that sounds in your ears) with absolutely no comedy intent but like he really meant it. His explanation only reinforces my point and I don't care if he's a vet, but sometimes, you talk with your father and he says some bigot/racist stuff and even though it's your father, you, as a grown man, have to check him on some :ufdup:. At least, that's how I roll.

Requoted for emphasis :
i dont think they so mad about the negrito thing they just mad im callin them out on their bullshyt as i usually do, so they get emotional like women:scusthov:

also fukk these negritos if they get mad for getting called what they are(negros/negritos), they here all day calling people of other races CAC (which stands for cracker as cracker) which is a racial slur and thats ok so fukk all these negros here they can all suck my dikk!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I swear, I knew City was going to get Barca :laugh:

But lol@ Gooner fans thinking they're finally going through. Monaco gonna give yall hell. Kondogia about to dominate that soft midfield.:takedat: French teams play more physical and Arsenal doesn't like that.

4-3 Monaco

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i dont think they so mad about the negrito thing they just mad im callin them out on their bullshyt as i usually do, so they get emotional like women:scusthov:

also fukk these negritos if they get mad for getting called what they are(negros/negritos), they here all day calling people of other races CAC (which stands for cracker as cracker) which is a racial slur and thats ok so fukk all these negros here they can all suck my dikk!
breh, yo ass better be black talking all this slick shyt or I'm putting you on the coli screen.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for trolling, brehs, don't get me wrong.

The problem is none of us here in OFT use the "cac" word and if some use it, it's not the majority so I don't see why we should tolerate @KingHurst's racial trolling. It was not funny when he started it off the Suarez/Evra clash, it's still not funny to this day and it will never be funny in any way, shape or form, at all. And dude's explanation for his behavior is literally "I'm being racist because others on this board are" which is never a legitimate justification (two wrongs don't make a right, right ?). We're trying to have something a little different in this thread, though at times it comes down as pedant or pretentious but at least, we can debate and discuss frankly and not in a racially charged atmosphere. Which is why, when there are race jokes, there is some higher tolerance here than elsewhere and it is accepted.

I didn't care when he first started, but as time went, he used it always in every post (I mean change "negro/negrito" by "blacks" and see how that sounds in your ears) with absolutely no comedy intent but like he really meant it. His explanation only reinforces my point and I don't care if he's a vet, but sometimes, you talk with your father and he says some bigot/racist stuff and even though it's your father, you, as a grown man, have to check him on some :ufdup:. At least, that's how I roll.

Requoted for emphasis :
its funny to me that you think you can kick somebody out whos being part of OFT for years before you even existed on this thread or in sohh, if you don't like my post just ignore em and keep it moving stop being such a little emotional girl over nothing...If I were to post a pic of me I can assure you that im much darker than most posters here..also if you feel insecure about yur skin color and don't like being called what you are ( a negro which just means black in Spanish) that's your problem don't project your insecurities on me

@horse. kills you made some valid points, I really don't care enough about punctuation at all, as for Uruguay being the spurs of SA that is certantly nowhere near the case, after Brazil we are the country with the most NT trophies, we have more than Argentina so we are more like the LFC/Barcelona of south America fyi

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
its funny to me that you think you can kick somebody out whos being part of OFT for years before you even existed on this thread or in sohh, if you don't like my post just ignore em and keep it moving stop being such a little emotional girl over nothing...If I were to post a pic of me I can assure you that im much darker than most posters here..also if you feel insecure about yur skin color and don't like being called what you are ( a negro which just means black in Spanish) that's your problem don't project your insecurities on me
[...]
I'm not kicking anybody out of OFT.
The post has been snitched on and the mods will act as they see fit. I don't care about you being part of some thread and posting here longer than I was, I care about you learning some manners on this message board.