Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Me n your mom tonight with d'angelo album playing:ohlawd:

His last album came out 14 years ago, about the length of time it'll be before you make a funny or good post on the coli :ohlawd:

Monaco is one of the weakest teams compared to RM Bayern Chelsea etc but I wouldn't write them off they beat the leaders Marseille in Ligue 1 this weekend and has good young players but Arsenal should go thru but at the same time they have to respect them and not take them lightly

Oh, well if they beat Marseille...:lupe:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FwM9H2t.png
The smoking form and those Aviators!

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
just saw the draw, already going to Italy until next Monday.
looks like i'll be trying to get back there in Feb and hopefully Glasgow for those Celtic/Inter games.

Arsenal getting Monaco :leon: thought City were going to get them.

Real will murder Schalke.
PSG/Chelsea and Juve/Dortmund should be great.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Great draw, Wumger pulled it out again , though I can't help but feel that he'll go all out, the only outcomes being winning the champions league or crashing out of the champions league and the race for 4th :lupe:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You guys need to be consistent with your whining. Arsenal's been drawing the hardest teams in the last 16 for 5 years straight (Milan excepted). It's about time, they are lucky at least. Though Monaco is really strong defensively, they may be lacking proper creativity to really bother Arsenal (4 goals scored in 6 CL matches so far). But again 14/15 Arsenal is asscheeks so you guys might even get beaten by that weak team.

By the way, @Walk The Dog, how you at -90 when I put you at +20 a few days ago. You can't help yourself can you ? :beli:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
also fukk these negritos if they get mad for getting called what they are(negros/negritos), they here all day calling people of other races CAC (which stands for cracker as cracker) which is a racial slur and thats ok so fukk all these negros here they can all suck my dikk!
And here lies the evidence that you're not worthy to post in the OFT Country Club.
Instead of elevating yourself from the pleb like us gentlemen, you lower yourself to it and the overall dirt of your surroundings. I'll use all my influence to get yourself evicted from this club.